Illegal Aliens to Police American Citizens in California

Governor Newsom’s proposed new law:
The bill would remove the provision that requires a “peace officer” to either be a citizen of the United States or be a permanent resident who is eligible for and has applied for citizenship, and would instead
allow recently-arrived border crossers released into the U.S. interior [illegal aliens], and given work permits by President Joe Biden’s administration, to secure jobs in California as law enforcement officers.
From February 2021 to October 2022, Biden’s DHS has released at least 1.4 million border crossing illegal aliens into American communities. Most have been given work permits.

1 Like

Just great. We’re going to outdo the Third World.

1 Like

Something is going to give…sooner or later. Then, unless our elected leaders of all levels find something (Bill of Rights, Constitution) to agree upon and stand together on…there will be chaos.

But, they at the federal level, probably cannot agree upon that. Heavy sigh…

2 Likes

As our newly elected MAGA candidates get aggressive towards the Stalinists in power, its going to get nasty…

2 Likes

Yes. It will have to get nasty to be effective. THEY (the “Democrats”) have made it necessary.

2 Likes

All Progressives, Jillian! A lot of Republicans are Progressives.

1 Like

“Woke” Republicans? A lot of them? I didn’t know that.

2 Likes

The Rinos are, or cave to it. But I just read that one Republican is starting an “Anti- woke” Caucus.
I hope it succeeds!

2 Likes

Yes! I looked it up after I’d read your comment, Liz. It’s Jim Banks. May the plan prove successful!

2 Likes

Not so much that they are “woke” but they are Progressives and have been okay with the DC status quo for probably a decade or two. After all, two decades and a bit was in the 20th Century still.

1 Like

Could you give me an example? A Republican and what he/she believes that can be described as “Progressive”? That he/she would describe as “Progresssive”, I mean.

1 Like