“If there is a God, he will have to beg for my forgiveness.”

6 Likes

That is horrible. Nothing we can even imagine.
Thank you for posting it, so much I never knew.

5 Likes

But but but… Hitler was just exactly like Trump, wasn’t he? He just went on and on tweeting mean things, didn’t he? And that really is a most appalling ghastly never-to-be-forotten crime!

4 Likes

How can any Jew continue to believe in “God” after the Holocaust?

5 Likes

I’ve asked myself the same question for decades now, and still have no answer.
What to make of so many intelligent Jews such as Greenfield, Shapiro, Prager etc.? It is utterly incomprehensible.

6 Likes

Two millennia of Christianity and that’s what the Germans did.

Their Christ put on a swastika.

5 Likes

The culmination of so many centuries of “mass formation psychosis”.

5 Likes

Just so and the psychotic behaviour continues as we speak.

6 Likes

Yes, the Muslims have revitalized the psychosis that we all thought was stamped out in WW2.

5 Likes

The Catholic Church never abandoned Hitler and he never left the Church.

He was not excommunicated. Nor was Mein Kampf was never placed on the Index.

4 Likes

That’s interesting. Yes, antisemitism is baked into the Bible, and manifested itself through Christianity for centuries. After Hitler’s atrocities came to light, though, it, like a cancer, went into “remission”.
But it continued on in the Muslims (who’s Mufti was best buds with Hitler), and now they are re-seeding it in every country they invade.

4 Likes

Haj Amin al-Husseini and Adolf Hitler in Nazi Germany, 1941Credit: German Federal Archives / Wikimedia Commons

Haj Amin al-Husseini and Heinrich Himmler in which the SS chief wished him success in his battle against “the Jewish invaders.”

Without explanation:

3 Likes

A woman who survived from Birkenau camp said in a documentary that she hates the sentence which is written in the entry gates of the camps(after the WW2) : “It will never be repeated”.
I believe her because while we the people have given our bridles to the bloody hands of the elites, we must expect that these kind of events will happen again and again and… .

4 Likes

Exactly. Current events are way too closely resembling the way things were pre-WW2.
Only now, instead of nations like Germany in league with Muslims, persecuting Jews and trying to amass power under Hitler, we have the global elites, in league with Muslims, doing the same thing.

4 Likes

I agree with you and her. Human nature does not change. When times are fragile, we demand scapegoats to demonize and marginalize and dehumanize. The Jews were the archetypal example, but there are no shortage of present and future candidates.

5 Likes

Spot on, Liz

5 Likes