I hope this is only incompetence

2 Likes

Thank you, Cogito, for posting this.

Because Israel is under constant existential threat, incompetence as a contributing cause of the October 7 invasion is as unforgivable as outright betrayal.

1 Like

Apparently the government in Israel has the same “malady” that almost all Western governments now have - infiltration by leftist traitors who are working against the best interests of the people.
They are also attacking Netanyahu with charges of corruption just like our illegitimate, corrupt leftist-run government is attacking Trump.
(Also like the commie Lula is attacking Bolsonaro.)

1 Like

I attack Netanyahu for his fascistic control of Israel during the COVID era. He pushed the vaccines, lockdowns, school closures, business closures, masks, and mandates.
On his foreign policy, I have nothing but enormous praise.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree. Heads should roll here.

2 Likes

I don’t keep up very well with politics in Israel since our own disaster is so huge, so I could be wrong on whether the accusations against him are false (I’m just assuming they probably are based on what I know of leftists and what they’re doing to Trump.)
But I do remember being shocked at his extreme compliance with the Covid mandates, etc.

1 Like

Here’s more shocking news:

2 Likes

Well, this all adds up to more than just incompetence. All that information was deliberately ignored by “senior leadership”, even threats made to those trying to alert everyone of it.
And even Netanyahu is guilty of refusing to remove the guilty parties from their positions.
Feiglin makes a great point - “whoever brought the disaster upon us, cannot manage dealing with it.”

1 Like

To ignore such warnings was outrageous, shocking, criminal!

Those responsible need to be not only dismissed from their posts but jailed for a very long stretch.

If the list of offenders includes Netanyahu, then yes, he too deserves to be condemned, perhaps even more than any of the others.

1 Like

This is profoundly disturbing. It’s either incompetence or treason. Ghastly.

2 Likes

Quote from the Melanie Phillips article linked below:
Israelis understand that they are fighting for their lives.

People may detest Netanyahu, but they don’t detest his conduct of the war. They may hold him ultimately to blame for the systemic mistakes behind the catastrophic failure to anticipate the Oct. 7 attack. They may think that he should no longer be in office.

Yet none of that means that they think the war should be waged in any other way. None of their dismay at Netanyahu as prime minister means they believe that anyone else would or should prosecute this war any differently.

Comment:
I greatly admire Netanyahu. I’m glad he’s there to conduct this war as he is conducting it, and I expect he will soon lead Israel to total victory.
But eventually he must answer for the neglect of the border with Gaza on October 7, 2023.

https://www.jns.org/the-terror-of-the-right/?_se=ZHJrYXV2YXJAZ21haWwuY29t&utm_campaign=Evening+Syndicate+Thursday+2292024&utm_medium=email&utm_source=brevo

1 Like

I agree with you and Melanie. He is the best man for the job at the moment.

2 Likes

The entire problem traces directly to the Left, which, since it is now in charge of U.S. domestic and foreign policy, is destroying everything, including Israel.
They demonize both Trump and Netanyahu and their “far right” supporters, even after witnessing the barbaric savagery perpetrated by their current “victim group”, the Palestinians.
“…since progressives believe that they embody virtue itself, right-wingers aren’t just wrong but evil.”
The delusional mental state of progressives puts them into a total inversion of reality, resulting in policies that, in the name of virtue, actually promote evil.

1 Like

Right!

The reversal of values characterizes the Left.

1 Like