"I Am Your Retribution"

“I am your warrior, I am your justice, and for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution,” Trump said. “I will totally obliterate the deep state.”

2 Likes

Its great too see that he’s now more aware of the threat, and that if elected, he’ll make it his priority to eradicate it. The only problem is overcoming a rigged system to get him elected.

2 Likes

Quote:
With the Save America PAC stocked with hundreds of millions of dollars, Trump is not beholden to the donor class like his opponents are.
Trump’s willingness to flout the conventional wisdom of the political class is his ace in the hole. His steadfast defiance and will to resist, factors that would bring other political actors to their knees, are the things that define his status as a modern legend. While his critics like to pour over minutiae in an attempt to diminish his leadership profile, no man animates the American soul like Trump. No public figure comes close to captivating the American imagination like Trump.
Trump is the lone individual with the courage to stand up against forces that seem too great for any mere mortal to conquer. It is his example that gives hope to millions, the forgotten men and women of this country, who were left jobless, demoralized, robbed of their birthright, stripped of their dignity, and maligned as the “privileged” sons and daughters who were sent to be killed in a Third-World hellhole for defense contractors’ profits or left to die of fentanyl poisoning without hope.
Trump has galvanized and, dare I say, weaponized these American kulaks against the entire rotten apparatus. He has given the gift of true class consciousness to the common American man and woman. He speaks their language. He has earned their trust through years of fighting. He has demonstrated the schemes of the elites who have waged a shadow war, undermining the pillars of American society through infiltration and subterfuge over the span of generations. Trump’s meteoric and unexpected rise is the strongest challenge against their supremacy over anything that has arisen or is likely to arise.
Our great leader has already suffered so much—indignities that few could fathom—attacks that would send most men into retreat or even surrender. But Trump does not know when or maybe even how to give up. The fight animates him.
This is a man who is emboldened by adversity and sees overcoming the insurmountable as a challenge worthy of the endeavor. The 2024 presidential race is the final challenge of a man who will go down as one of America’s most noteworthy and controversial historical figures.
Trump has earned a chance to finish the job that he started. He created the America First movement, inventing a new populist movement on the Right with his unrepentant bravado. Trump must be given a chance to avenge the crimes of the 2020 presidential election, the election fraud that must be denied no matter the evidence. When he wins the Republican nomination, and if he wins back the presidency, he shall be the righteous hand of vengeance that the American people need. No [other] candidate will be able to come close to achieving these ends. We need the Republican Alpha in office to renew this country.

2 Likes

Yes, Trump has “weaponized” the “American kulaks”, and exposed the corruption of the political class. That’s why they’re attacking him so viciously.
They are doing everything in their power to destroy his chances of running by imprisoning him on false charges. And if that fails, of course they will still have their plan B, the rigged election.

2 Likes