Hunter Biden Sold His Father and His Father Sold the Country

Quote:
In testimony presented by IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley to members of Congress and released publicly by the Ways and Means Committee on Thursday, a WhatsApp message purportedly sent by Hunter Biden to Chinese businessman Henry Zhao reveals the younger Biden using threats of his father’s political power to extort unfulfilled “promises and assurances” from Zhao.
“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” the message reads. “I am very concerned that the Chairman has either changed his mind and broken our deal without telling me or that he is unaware of the promises and assurances that have been made that have not been kept.”
Hunter also signaled his “ability” to leverage “the man sitting next to me and every person he knows” to “forever hold a grudge that you will regret” if Zhao did not comply with his demands.
“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the ominous text read. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the Chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

2 Likes

Just like a scene out of “The Godfather”.
Joe and Hunter Corleone.
They not only engaged in this corruption, they were proud of it! Joe just couldn’t keep from bragging about it in public, such as his power to get the Ukrainian investigating his ties to Burisma fired… “son of a bitch!”
And Hunter just couldn’t keep from spending all that money on drugs and hookers. He was such a lowlife that even a sleazy (but expensive) “sex club” he joined kicked him out for being a “scumbag”!
How low do you have to be to fall short of a sex club’s standards???

1 Like