How Hillary Clinton's Vicious Foolishness Has Endangered America

Quote:
Hillary Clinton did collude with those claiming to have Russian connections to warp an election, and she projected her likely illegal activity onto the target of her attacks. … Will Merrick Garland look at her role in this episode as he conducts his insurrectionist investigations concerning efforts to undermine an election? …The damage done was considerable. …We once realistically used the Russians to balance the Chinese. But the Left, which appeased Vladimir Putin with “reset”, now flipped to create a climate of hate indiscriminately against all Russians. In this tortuous process from reset to collusion, we have empowered Putin among Russians as the heroic American resistor. We lost leverage against the Chinese. … The Afghanistan debacle, the Biden train wreck of 2021, the woke hysteria … All that is making the calculating Putin wonder whether U.S. deterrence is now a phantom. In other words, we look ridiculous.

3 Likes

This article by Victor Davis Hanson is also about the Left’s other conspiracies and campaigns of lies. It is an excellent outline of recent American history and our present predicament.

3 Likes

I’m gonna bookmark it for later. I may end up on the National News if i read anymore Truth today. I don’t do the sit around and do nothing thing very well. Thanks for posting it, tho, I’ve been raising Hell with my local Reps for a while now, for all the good it does. We are going to need guns to sort this out, I just don’t see this ending until Blood is spilled. I think we are past the tipping point. Hope I’m wrong. at least, part of me does, tbh, the other part wants genuine actual Retribution and Heads on fucking Pikes, I’m not even gonna lie. Smfh.

3 Likes

We look ridiculous because, with leftists in control, we ARE ridiculous. We ARE a train wreck!
As Steve Bannon likes to say, “Elections have consequences. Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences”. The catastrophe is still unfolding.
Thanks to the stolen election, we are hostages to traitors, and half the country seems to have Stockholm Syndrome.

2 Likes

And lets not forget the Billionaire Criminals like Soros, who has actively disrupted and partially destroyed out Justice System by buying Prosecutors positions. EVERY Single Prosecutor that was elected with Soros’s clear interference should be summarily fired and Soros and those who helped him should be under indictment for whatever the proper name is for doing that sort of interference of the Justice system is, ICR it at the moment, my TBI acts up when I’m very angry, but you all surely can think of it for me, lol… Sigh.

3 Likes

Yes, if there were any justice, Soros and his money would be banned from the country, and every judge and politician he’s bought and paid for would be fired, every bogus ruling they’ve made nullified.

3 Likes