How Goes the Destruction of America, Comrades?

The “Democrats” are a pro-crime party.

Quote:
Nationally and locally, most elected Dems have developed a tin ear and a cold heart about crime.
Their compassion, if they have any, is usually reserved for the criminal class, as if the thugs and thieves are the victims.
In their warped view, the culprits are police, judges and a nation that is racist because it believes crime deserves punishment.

The outer world sees the US as a weak power. And so it is – because the “president” of the US is in a condition of terminal decline. He lost his few marbles a long time ago and is now senile as well as stupid.

Quote:
The answer to why we are failing on the global scale is that Joe Biden is demented. The president belongs in assisted living, not in the Oval Office.
The White House is likely run as an assisted-living facility for him. He gets oriented to time, place and person, then gets his script for the day, including instructions on when to stop talking and what to avoid discussing. He takes a variety of meds for conditions hidden from the public.

2 Likes

Yes, “senile as well as stupid”.
And just as importantly, corrupt to the core.
No matter how you look at him, Biden is, and always has been, a worthless, lying sack of excrement.
The perfect puppet for the “comrades” turning us into a communist/fascist dictatorship.

2 Likes

And I can’t believe those crime statistics they cite, that crime is going down in NY, are not doctored.
They must be about as accurate as the statistic that Biden got 80 million votes, or whatever that bogus number was.

2 Likes

Perhaps the crime is going down because fewer people are there to become victims, having moved themselves to a safer, saner climate.

2 Likes

Good point! That’s probably it.

2 Likes

Jeanne, I just watched Glenn Beck give an epic rant (on a link to a twitter account, wish I knew how to post it here) about how all this corruption, crime and treason is being uncovered, but nothing is ever done about it. He expressed my own frustration (and that of so many) very eloquently!

1 Like

He does that, Liz. I have missed his radio show all week, so I missed the rant…but I get his emails and am a member of BlazeTV, so I can catch it later. Thanks for posting.

1 Like