Hollywood Strike?

Something many of us can endure without too much strain:

1 Like

I like what a commenter on the story writes:

Sound of Freedom is a movie that is shaking up the world. … It exposes the evil of child sex trafficking and Hollywood knows all about that. The children bought and sold, not only used by filthy, disgusting, evil pedophiles but also used to produce Adrenochrome, which is extracted from INNOCENT LITTLE CHILDREN TORTURED to get their adrenaline up to produce the best Adrenochrome, said to be the most expensive drug in the world. Hollywood, filled with more narcissists per square inch than anywhere on earth, the biggest users.
No wonder Hollywood refused to distribute Sound of Freedom. No wonder Disney [PEDOPHILES ARE US] passed on it. All the Hollywood and Disney execs are filthy pedophiles. Every single bust of pedophile rings in Florida is filled with Disney employees.
So Hollywood can die. We just don’t care.

https://www.breitbart.com/t/assets/html/disqus-20.html?udca=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fentertainment%2F2023%2F07%2F11%2Fsag-aftra-tells-publicists-to-brace-for-hollywood-actors-strike%2F|24442157|SAG-AFTRA%20Warns%20Publicists%20to%20Brace%20for%20Hollywood%20Actors%20Strike|

2 Likes

1 Like

Fiangol, can we be sure it is true that they actually murder the children?

Mel Gibson alone is a dubious source.

We all know for sure that unborn children are murdered in the womb, but are born children murdered by pedophile rings in ritual ceremonies? Is there evidence of it?

2 Likes

There’s alot of evidence of child trafficking, such as what this movie portrays. And the U.S. is the worlds biggest consumer of that trafficking.
As evil as these pedophiles are, it’s not a stretch of the imagination at all to think that they’d be evil enough to do this as well.
It’s ironic that those panning the movie are implying that it’s “Q-anon” conspiracy theory territory.
Q-anon was a con, in my opinion, but only because they implied that Trump had a “plan” to rescue us, and that we should all “trust the plan”, to lull people into inaction.
But their assertion that the elites are involved in pedophile rings is probably accurate, and more evidence of that emerges all the time.

2 Likes

As you know me, I doubt everything even if it has any evidence. But I saw this photo in a tweeter post, although I do not believe even 70% of these words. But I have a deep fear that one day we realize that these kind of tale come to truth.

From this tweeter page.

2 Likes