Hide Your Children Or They Are Doomed

Quote:
The Biden administration is getting ready to argue that taxpayer dollars should be used to pay for children to undergo so-called “gender transitions”.
According to Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra, the Biden administration believes that “all children and adults should be afforded life-saving, medically necessary care” and “payers, both public and private, should cover treatments which medical experts have determined to be medically necessary”.
Becerra has now confirmed that the Biden Administration is using taxpayer dollars to push young children to have sex change operations and take dangerous chemicals that do permanent damage to their bodies.
The Biden Administration even supports allowing these procedures to occur without parental consent.

1 Like

Kingfish: “Andy, do da toim “genocide” strike a familiar note?”

2 Likes

Kingfish was - or is - a guitarist? A singer?

1 Like

I think it was a tv show (back in ancient times!) I recall, Amos and Andy. A comedy with two black guys. It would be considered “racist” now, i guess.

2 Likes

Yes, our supposedly “moderate” president, implementing the most extreme, insane, horrific policies the left has come up with yet.
I just saw where “Rachel” Levine, in a speech, declared that medicine and science are being “politically perverted” for NOT going along with transgenderism (!) which needs to be “normalized”.
Of course! Thats the only reason he got promoted to his position - his indespensable “qualifications” of being transgender and a radical leftist.
I envy Brazil for having recourse to a military that will (hopefully) save them from their communist takeover. We’re stuck in ours.

1 Like

Liz got it! George “Kingfish” Stevens was the main character in the 1950s TV show Amos ‘n’ Andy. This had earlier been a radio comedy going back to 1928…
Amos 'n' Andy

2 Likes

Wow, I never knew it went back to 1928 on radio!