Harvard University - the Best Ideological Kitchen in the World?

“Harvard is the best university in the world”. So I’ve heard and read innumerable times in my long life.

But lately proof has been emerging that Harvard is an Ideological Kitchen where woke black women, having copied someone else’s work and submitted it as their own to acquire an advanced degree, verbally stir and beat and whip and boil and bake students of all types and origins, all colors and beliefs, all interests and talents, into identical mental donuts.

To be cooked into donutanity at Harvard costs a lot. The starter fee is c. $80,000 per annum.

Read about the black women cooks and their qualifying plagiarism here:

1 Like

1 Like

In the aftermath of the communist takeover, what else could be expected but that it’s trophies - those in whom “victimhood” is most concentrated - would rise to the top? Black women automatically qualify!
As long as they conform to Marxist ideology, who cares if they cheat their way to the top? Reading, writing, math - basically all real scholarship, is racist anyway, right?
Fani Willis and Letitia James are the latest shining examples of the Marxist path to greatness, standing on the shoulders of giants like Maxine Waters!
One is rendered speechless when confronted with their profound intellectual brilliance!!!

1 Like

Mayor Tiffany Henyard adds herself to the long and ever-lengthening list of corrupt black female mayors and local officials.

Listen to the voice of a bully who abuses her wee ickle bitty of power:

1 Like

The zombie president, Biden, has just appointed 22 black women judges. Sponsored with Soros cash, probably.

1 Like

‘In the aftermath of the communist takeover, what else could be expected but that it’s trophies - those in whom “victimhood” is most concentrated - would rise to the top? Black women automatically qualify!’

A VERY good point. Thanks, Liz.

1 Like

Oh great, just what we needed… I’m willing to bet they all follow the same pattern as the one on the Supreme Court - Jackson, and so many others, including the mayor you mention, Tiffany Henyard.
Corrupt, radical leftists. Leftists should be cringing at what clowns they’ve exposed themselves as, but I think they enjoy rubbing the insulting, sick joke they’ve made of our justice system in our faces.

1 Like