Happy Kwanzaa

While in Vietnam(1970), I was educate about Kwanzza. Kwanzaa - Wikipedia

1 Like

My condolences!

1 Like

Did you learn that it was concocted as a front for communist indoctrination?

1 Like

Liz…later I came to that conclusion.

2 Likes

There is a little story about this.I had just landed a recon aircraft after a 6 hour flight over North Vietnam.when I got cornered by two Afro grunts all excited about Kwanzaa.Not wanting to be rude, I listened to what they had to say and promised to read their pamphlets.I said to myself, what a crock____!.

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining! You had firsthand experience, of both the war, and the beginnings of the Kwanzaa influence operation.

1 Like

When that encounter happened, I was totally exhausted and I had to restrain myself from growling. During my 18 months,I met only a few religious soldiers.

2 Likes

Yes, they say there’s no atheists in foxholes, but I don’t think that’s always the case.

1 Like

I was deployed to both Laos and Vietnam for 18 months, only twice did I encounter religious people.Every one else did not care.

2 Likes

That’s interesting. A bit of evidence that there are more atheists out there than is generally known.
The religious lament the fact that faith is dwindling.
But that’s not actually the problem.
The real problem is how many (of both religious and atheists) are becoming indoctrinated by leftist ideology.

1 Like

Quote:
The man who created Kwanzaa, Maulana Karenga (born Ronald McKinley Everett), described the “celebration" as “An All-Seasons Celebration and Practice of the Good". The problem with that statement is that Maulana Karenga is anything but good. He was convicted in 1971 of torturing two women who were members of his organization.

1 Like

Can you believe this guy now enjoys a sinecure as head of the Africana Studies Department at California State University, Long Beach?
The tenets of Kwanzaa are straight out of communism, and his group US Organization was funded by the FBI so they could use it to stir up strife among black groups, which did happen between his group and the Black Panthers.
A fraud by an FBI funded communist psycopathic criminal, who now heads a university department!
I guess they like his qualifications.

1 Like