Hamas Starts Its Inevitable Mass Surrender

Hamas will be utterly destroyed - unless Biden saves the terrorist organization to rape, torture, murder again, which he is already trying to do.

1 Like

Another great picture - follow the link to enlarge it:

1 Like

I look forward to hearing of the execution of every one of them.

2 Likes

This is the best news I’ve had since October 7. If Dante is right and there is a hell, let them all rot in it.
I’ve also read that the IDF is flooding the tunnels with seawater.
Hands off Biden.

2 Likes

Yes, see The River from the Sea on this forum.

1 Like

Vengeance is mine sayeth the IDF

2 Likes

If they were to find the man who put the baby in the oven, what should they do with him? The lex talionis would require him to be put in an oven and grilled and roasted. But we do not want a world in which such a thing is ever done by civilized people. And execution by firing squad or hanging would be too quick, too kind. (Though I agree with Liz that the mass of Hamas supporters should be summarily despatched.) So what would be a just punishment for him? I would have him incarcerated; sentenced to solitary confinement in a small bare hard dingy windowless cell, icy cold in winter, sweltering hot in summer; allowed no human contact, no letters, no phone calls, no visitors; fed boring tasteless food just adequate for keeping him alive for as many years as human nature can sustain perpetual profound unmitigated misery without dying of it. What say you?

1 Like

The only problem with imprisonment is that he might get released later in some hostage deal.
The roasting would be better. But any form of torture would do, I suppose…

1 Like

I read that Israel is going to have Nuremberg type trials for them, to convict them of war crimes.
It said they have captured about 100 of them.
(I saw the article listed at Citizen Free Press)
Hopefully the rest have already been killed in the bombings, etc., or will soon be captured.

1 Like

You are right, Liz. If he’s jailed he can be freed in a hostage deal. So, better that he is destroyed.

Trials would be okay provided that they end in death sentences.

1 Like

I agree with Liz, too. He would only be exchanges in due course. Execute him — preferably hung, drawn, and then quartered.

2 Likes