Grooming Children for Perverted Sex

Quote:
The Boise Pride Festival is not only encouraging children to attend drag shows, but it is also encouraging them to perform in them. This is completely sick behavior, and no parent should allow their children to be subjected it.
The events scheduled to take place at the Boise Pride Festival would be inappropriate under any circumstances, but the fact that some of them are scheduled to take place on the anniversary of a national tragedy makes them even worse.
The leftist organizers of the festival have made it clear the memories of 9/11 victims are not as important to them as their radical agenda. After all, why else would a performance by “Drag Kids” be three times as long as the remembrance ceremony for 9/11?
The far left has proven they will use any and every resource at their disposal in order to push their deranged ideas. In the case of the Boise Pride Festival, even co-opting a national day of remembrance is not off limits.

3 Likes

This is without a doubt, the most embarrassing time in America. The hope it that it will pass and just be a blip in our history when viewed many years into the future. A nearly total destruction blip, but a blip all the same…a time when half the country went crazy.

2 Likes

So you really believe America is enduring only a “blip”?

That a “normality” will be restored?

It is important to me to know why you believe that. As I have often told you, when it comes to the condition and prospects of America, I trust your diagnosis and prognosis.

2 Likes

No, I HOPE it will be a blip in the long history and future to come of America.

And I HOPE it will pass with a return to sanity and common sense.

I am optimistic and a realist, so I think that the majority will “drag” the rest of America out of this darkness, and that they will come to their senses. The momentum seems to me to be turning in favor of that outcome. It is a wonder, however, that nobody has been killed yet. All the violence against the “other” comes from the side that is against normalcy and common sense.

3 Likes

I guess we’re seeing the seeds planted by perverts like Foucault and Marcuse come to fruition.
It’s hard to fathom how anyone - even leftists - can think that this is a good thing to expose children to.
This, along with gender transitioning of children, is going to destroy an entire generation.

2 Likes