"Green" Energy Means Grim Fatal Dystopia

Quote:
I think a global economic meltdown is possible as a result of “green” fantasies. I don’t mean just a recession or garden-variety depression, I mean a collapse in which homes can’t be heated, lights don’t go on, agriculture is devastated resulting in acute food shortages, a generation’s accumulated wealth vanishes, civilization begins to break down, and hundreds of millions of people–maybe more–may die. “Green” energy doesn’t mean unicorns and fairies frolicking in meadows. It means grim, fatal dystopia.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s “possible” - I think it’s inevitable.
It’s exactly what they’re aiming for - total collapse - and as a result, total power.
It’s not possible for anyone (who had at least enough brains to find their way into positions of political influence) to be such utter imbeciles.
Therefore, one can only conclude that the collapse they are causing through these completely irrational, insane policies is deliberate.

3 Likes

We must conclude that what they are doing and planning is deliberately being done to destroy the energy production of America and any Western nation, so as to destroy that nation.

I have begun reading Fossil Future by Brian Epstein. He was on with Beck again today and linked to his site: https://energytalkingpoints.com/

And, delight!..just heard that Maryland and Delaware are part of the 17 states that will follow California’s plan to ban gas cars and trucks by 2030 or whatever. Not diesel, though, I guess. That would really suck for the elites. Hogan is a RINO weasel!

3 Likes

Don’t you mean Alex Epstein?

I followed the link you gave us. The articles look interesting. I will find time to read some of them soon. Thanks!

3 Likes

:laughing: Yes, who is this Brian?

2 Likes

Oh, he creeps in everywhere!

3 Likes

Ah-ha! THAT Brian!

3 Likes