Government Promotion of Sexual Deviance

What has this to do with justice?

3 Likes

So, it is now legal and supported by government to identify with a black spirit and a white spirit? I know many people who do. I have always referred to them as normal people. That is great! Two Spirited people …wow! We should have another flag; red, yellow, black, white, brown and green for the lizard spirits.

4 Likes

It used to be called schizophrenia.

The two spirits are apparently masculine and feminine. As that ignores the other 273 genders, those who claim the condition need to be sent to diversity classes.

4 Likes

Its “social justice” at its finest!
Promoting mental illness and sexual deviancy, destroying individuals, families and society, and making us pay for it!

3 Likes

How about this as a prize example of government insanity?

3 Likes

So…they would accept a person, who identifies as a black man and a white woman? Or a brown woman and a white man? Or a male chihuahua and a female poodle?

Sometimes I identify as a female fairy and a male pegasus… Weird, I know, but that is the way I roll. Actually, my grand-daughters are the same way. The grandson just identifies as a male boy and a male truck.

Spirits abound in this family. Could be the water. Could be the forest. Could be we hold nothing serious when it comes to imagination.

3 Likes

This is what public school education has become in America.

2 Likes

The only thing positive about this is that it is causing a massive backlash that is going to hit the Left so hard they never recover from it.

3 Likes

Quote:
In Minnesota, a new rule relating to certification of teachers is in process. … The rule provides that you can’t be licensed as a teacher in Minnesota unless you subscribe to neo-Marxist theories of race, gender and so on.

2 Likes

They’re taking over before our eyes - not even hiding it - demanding it!
The result of generations of brainwashing.

2 Likes