Good-night Britannia

London police join Hamas.

https://medforth.biz/london-police-officers-sporting-islamist-beards-display-a-palestinian-flag-on-their-police-uniforms/

The black flag bearing a white legend, which the police say may be borne aloft through the streets of London, is the one ISIS used.

1 Like

Yes, it looks like they’ve reached the point of no return, as Muslims are apparently in control of the police now.

1 Like

I wish I could say I was surprised to learn this. Mark Steyn spoke of Londonistan many years ago. How prescient he was.

2 Likes

Yes, he wrote a book on how it was all going to be changed by the influx of migrants and the resulting demographics. And thats exactly what’s happening.

1 Like

I think the book with that title was written by Melanie Phillips.

But it is highly probable that Mark Steyn wrote about “Londonistan” in his books and columns.

1 Like

Yes, I believe you are correct, Jillian. Mark Steyn has written as well on the demographic cataclysm that is happening now in Europe.

2 Likes

The one I was thinking of was “America Alone”, a book which he wrote years ago.

1 Like

Ah yes! A very important book, “America Alone”. Solid facts and figures. Fertility rates in all Western countries sinking. And everything Mark Steyn said would happen as a result is happening.

1 Like