Good News: the Green Revolution is Impossible

Quote:
No transition from fossil fuels to “green” energy sources is under way, nor will it occur, ever. The green dream is not just a folly but a fraud.
Note that 189 years worth of copper production, 400 years of nickel production, 9,921 years of lithium production, 1,733 years of cobalt production, 29,113 years of germanium production, and so on, would be needed for the first 20 years of wind and solar installations. Then we would have to do it all over again. Talk about a lack of sustainability!

See the astonishing charts!

3 Likes

Of course it’s a fraud, but that doesn’t stop them from pushing the lie and shutting down the production of actual energy until everything crashes!
That’s the whole point of it - not to actually do it, but to use the fraud as an excuse to destroy capitalism.

3 Likes

Unless of course they drastically reduce energy use (they are working on that by forcing the prices up). Perhaps by reducing the population they will further reduce energy use - they seem to be working on that as well, if the jabs don’t kill us the cold weather and unaffordable food prices just might.

I must admit I am baffled by this scam, I have no doubt some people are profiting from it, but surely many other rich people are losing far more money. Nonetheless it does bear all the hallmarks of a scam, the powers that be clearly are not concerned about climate change at all, flying around in their private jets and holidaying in their mega-yachts, not to mention heating their many mansions. Has anyone come across a good explanation of how it all works?

2 Likes

The only explanation that makes any sense to me is that they are just plain, good old fashioned totalitarians, who’s tactic is to just crush all opposition by basically destroying everything.
Sink the Titanic, while getting away with all the loot on the only lifeboat. How they expect to survive after that is the only mystery.

3 Likes