Funny "God" Memes

Didn’t see a subject for memes, and being a dedicated Kekistanian Shitposter (Sorry JB, ‘shitposting’ IS what it is called :wink: Hopefully that’s not a problem. ) And Of Course, Not wanting to allow any of these “False” Gods to supplant our Lord and Savior Pepe the Wondrous, I figured we needed a place for juicy, freshly harvested MEMES. Here’s an old well Aged Classic to start us off- :wink: And it really, like all GOOD Memes, has many layers- It’s funny, and a great pisstake, but it does beg serious questions, as well. AND, above all, the most important Quality of ALL for Excellent Memes, it has unequivocal TRUTH at it’s very heart. Memes are truly the “Investigative Journalism” of our times, that ask the hard questions. and that’s why Leftists hate them, and can’t ever do them right, try as they might. There si much Truth in the old Interwebz adage that the Left can’t Meme. And they can’t. I’ve seen hundreds of examples, I think their weirdness of whatever is missing in them that drives them to be Leftists, doesn’t allow them to truly understand what Memes ARE. Because in all these years, I have YET to see a good Leftist Meme, that ticks all the boxes. They just don’t, as usual, Get it. Okay, TL;DR for a Meme post, just wanted to get all that out of the way. :wink: Without further Ado-

5 Likes

Yes, that’s a great one!!
I think leftists can’t meme because they’ve reached such a point of stupidity and self-contradictory insanity that they are already a parody of themselves.

4 Likes

I can’t call you a liar on that point hahaa- Saw this was posted over on the Afterdark FB page, lol, and the BEST comment that had me lol literally was this one

“If you find yourself at this point, a whole series of poor decisions occurred prior.”

I just couldn’t take this crap seriously, even if I was so inclined, JFC, just ADMIT you got weird Sex kinks and move on already, FFS !! Lol… That’s what people used to do, hahaha…

3 Likes

AncientFutures - I have now added a MEMES category in response to your suggestion.

3 Likes

Right, no kidding! The trials and tribulations of the Trans…The solution to their frustrations, of course, is to condemn normal people for not being attracted to them!

3 Likes