Flashback to Obama’s ridiculous “You didn’t build that” statement

3 Likes

Barack Obama began the destruction of America and Biden is completing it.

5 Likes

How delightful to see and hear Margaret Thatcher in her prime! Thanks Yazmin. I do honestly despise Barrack Obama.

2 Likes

Jillian, have a little bit of hope. Biden and company will fail. They are failing now. It is a failed administration in everything that the American people hold dear and the failures pile up, such that they are starting to be noticed by regular people, by Democrats.

Everything has gotten worse under Biden and the policies he put in place have made it so. Those who are clueless to what is happening, or don’t care, are either the beneficiaries of those policies and don’t vote, or are simple Leftist groupies and don’t vote, but make a lot of noise.

Push back against those failed policies should change the course of the nation. I know, I know…they cheat, they lie and the corporate media do their dirty work. Maybe though…and so I hope still.

3 Likes

Ayn Rand had a quote about if Liars and Cheaters are really successful. I suggest checking out this website.

1 Like

It is necessary to hope. I’m glad you do.

3 Likes

I’d like to believe it. I see her point and I follow her reasoning. But they ARE getting away with it. Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe etc. all lied to Congress, no penalty. The Russia hoax, no penalty. Biden’s treason, no penalty. The rioters and arsonists, BLM, Antifa - no penalty…

3 Likes

Well, somebody has to…heavy sigh. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yazmin, well…let me place the quote here to make it easier.

“People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one’s master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked…The man who lies to the world, is the world’s slave from then on…There are no white lies, there is only the blackest of destruction, and a white lie is the blackest of all.” — AYN RAND

It doesn’t matter to the liar that the lie is told and continued, just as long as the lie fulfills an agenda. Yes, lies do make the “soul” dark, but lies to further an agenda are usually told by those whose “soul” is dark anyway.

And, white lies are usually told by those who would save another from harm or hurt and are done with compassion. The decision to tell a white lie is made on a case by case basis and may be based on the person’s age or mental capability or during a difficult situation in that person’s life.

That’s my way of reasoning at any rate.

I think Rand’s statement is a philosophical one only, but real life experiences rarely compare with textbook philosophy, in my opinion. Reality is more trickier to deal with.

3 Likes

It’s sad, but I can’t argue with that.

3 Likes