First Apology for vaccines

A very small step, but I hope it leads to an avalanche of apologies.

2 Likes

Yes, at least its a small step in the right direction.
But if the people in power, from Biden to Fauci to Bill Gates, to the Pfizer CEO, to the Governors of states who mandated it, think an apology is going to get them off the hook, they’re sadly mistaken.
But that’s why I doubt they’ll apologize - they’ll just double down and try to entrench themselves further in their power.

1 Like

So, a multitude of lives and livelihoods were destroyed by the unscrupulous Powers that rule us, on the pretext of saving the human species from death by Covid, and now …

Amazing! A small voice apologizes! Just one on behalf of a few in a council chamber. But even that many is astonishing! I did not expect there to be a single bureaucrat who would ever apologize - let alone with convincing sincerity - for the terrible harm inflicted on whole populations through the wickedness of the Chinese Communists, the connivance of “experts”, and the tyranny of all Western governments.

1 Like

A small council in a small town in rural Ontario. And yet I am heartened. We must proceed to law suits and prosecutions.

2 Likes