FDA changes tune

1. " It’s a departure from the rhetoric that was expressed by public health officials in 2020 and 2021. In late October 2020, for example, current White House COVID-19 adviser Anthony Fauci said that President Donald Trump’s comparisons to the flu were false, telling NBC at the time “it is not correct to say it’s the same as flu.”

2. I recall Rush saying in 2020 that “It’s just the flu, folks.”

3. An aging country doctor, Cogito, said in 2020 “It’s just the flu”.

So these bastards have devastated our economy, sabotaged our children’s education, and run roughshod over our civil liberties because of the damned flu.
May they all rot in hell - all those who demanded we wear masks, get vaccines, close our schools, quarantine healthy people. Damn them all.

4 Likes

Yes. They are despicable bastards. Criminals.
The worst part of it is, now that the Covid “crisis” they created has outlived its usefulness, and they change their tune, they expect everyone to have completely forgotten what they said about it before, and the devastation they deliberately caused based on that LIE.
Robert Malone and his group of 17,000 other scientists and physicians have written up a list of charges against them.

3 Likes

Here is the Physicians Declaration of 2021:

3 Likes

Thank you. I just signed the petition.

3 Likes

Liz, can you send a link to the Malone piece?

1 Like

I can’t link, but it’s on his substack page.