FBI Corruption and What To Do About It

Chris Farrell writes at Gatestone:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) continues its downward spiral into terminal corruption. It appears to have fabricated plots to advance its own agenda and statistics in a way that looks like entrapment. Did the FBI have a role in the Capitol Hill protests of January 6, 2021? When one examines the FBI’s involvement in the Trump-Russia collusion hoax; Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuses; standing by idly while in possession of Hunter Biden’s Ukraine and Burisma-laden laptops, while President Trump endured a second phony impeachment; and the frame-up of Trump’s National Security Advisor, Lieutenant General Michael Flynn – it is not too difficult to imagine. And that is just the problem: It is not difficult to imagine. It should be an impossibility. The FBI needs to go away. It should happen in an orderly and thoughtful process, over a period of months. Congress should authorize and create an investigative division in the U.S. Marshals Service and open applications for law enforcement officers seeking to be rigorously screened, vetted and then accessed into the new organization. Similar action was taken before in the very creation of the FBI. It is now time to clean house and restore the public’s trust in federal law enforcement.

4 Likes

Yes, clean house, and don’t forget other disgusting agencies, such as the National Security Agency and any others that have been infected with the cancer that is the Left.

3 Likes

While we’re mentioning FBI “setups”, don’t forget the San Bernadino massacre. The FBI was investigating those terrorists, but were inexplicably called off the case before it happened. They knew about Nidal Hassan in Ft… Hood, also. They need major purging, and while were at it, include the CIA.
But at this point, how can we even trust those doing the vetting?
Even when Trump was president, he was undermined and betrayed at every turn by traitors who had been placed there by Obama, and many before him. That’s why he should have FIRED them all, like, oh, guess what? Biden did to Trump’s people!

3 Likes

While I don’t condone in any way the actions of some tyrannical rulers that imprison or murder the old tyrant’s underlings, it certainly is efficient. Forced retirement could do the same thing; that is, rid the incoming administration of cronies in league with the past administration. Isn’t there a Shakespearean character that suggests as much? Or was it Machiavelli. Those are spelled incorrectly, but I am not going to bother to find them tonight.

So I did anyway…anal, I guess. I knew I wouldn’t sleep if I went to bed with misspellings. So…it is a flaw in my character that drives me nuts. But now, “sweet sleep that knits up the raveled sleeve of care.”

3 Likes

How do we “clean house”? Voting will soon be meaningless; anti-corruption opinion will be censored; the apparatus for the one-party state is set in K through U; property ownership is no longer a constitutional right, or foundational to our jurisprudence. Civil disobedience in the form of tax strikes? Suing? I cannot see the Roberts Court holding the line - their opinions are ignored if the Party doesn’t like them, as we have seen with the eviction moratorium. Courts will be suspended, selectively, by Party officials authorizing themselves to control emergencies: “pandemic” will apply to carbon dioxide growth and the spread of the mental disease of whiteness.

3 Likes

Hi Claire and welcome to TAC Forums. It is up to The People to vote in massive amounts in 2022 to put in as many conservative Republicans as we can…everywhere. The election must present a mandate, as the 2024 election must present a mandate.

3 Likes

Welcome, C. Gee!

And thank you for your accurate and perfectly expressed comment.

1 Like

Don’t want to drive you nuts, dear Jeanne, but once we’re on misspelling: sleave of care (not sleeve). But it was probably just a typo on your part anyway.

2 Likes

I would have written it “sleeve”, too!
“Sleave” must be old English (?), or an English word I don’t know!

1 Like

Yes, it is obscure, obsolete even. It means a skein of yarn - wool or thread.

2 Likes

Oh…I was absolutely wrong for forever. I always thought it was a ragged sleeve. The quote makes so much more sense now.

Thank you, Jillian, from the bottom of my literary heart.

1 Like