Famous French Actress fined for “inciting racial hatred”

Brigitte Bardot is also a famous animal rights activist and also critiqued Islam, most of it to do with it’s abuse of animals.

2 Likes

“Racism is not an opinion, it’s a crime”.
There you have in a nutshell how far those shaping the narrative have come with it.
You are no longer allowed to have opinions they disagree with - all disagreement with them is a crime.

2 Likes

Here are some “Politically Incorrect” statements she made:

“I am greatly misunderstood by politically correct idiots. Politics disgusts me.”

“I am against the Islamisation of France! This obligatory allegiance, this forced submission disgusts me… Our ancestors, the elderly, our grandfathers, our fathers have for centuries given their lives to push out successive invaders.

[On the #MeToo movement, January 2018] “In the vast majority of cases they are being hypocritical, ridiculous, uninteresting. There are many actresses who flirt with producers in order to get a role. Then, in order to be talked about, they will say they have been harassed. In reality, rather than benefiting them, it harms them.”

2 Likes

She champions the cause of tormented animals, as well as being a staunch patriot. All to her credit.

2 Likes

Yes, I really admire her, she doesn’t back down.
How ironic that a woman who was assumed to be a “blonde bimbo”, in a profession (acting) that is mostly made up of morons, turns out to be one of the few voices of sanity in France, and with the courage to speak out about it.

2 Likes