Extreme Anti-White Racism

Woke strikes again! Fourteen musicians with the English Touring Opera (ETO), some of whom have been performing with the company for 20 years, have been fired because of the color of their skin.
Claiming they are following diversity guidance from Arts Council England, ETO has informed the white musicians that they will not be offered contracts for the 2022 season.

Read this too. It is about this racist policy of the Left – the forced discarding or “canceling” of the works of white musicians as well as the dismissal of white performers:

5 Likes

It’s just incredible that people can be this dumb.
Are they really that stupid?? Or that brainwashed?
Or just fearful of the “Woke Comms”, who are not that stupid, either, but evil.

5 Likes

Yes, evil is the word for them.

This is an immeasurable tragedy.

5 Likes

“Diversity is excellence.” ??? WTF?!

My mouth is still hanging open. And these are “just” artists. They don’t do brain surgery or deal with life saving medical techniques and medicines.

Many years ago, those of us familiar with the public education system witnessed this happening to local teachers. Not that they were fired, but the BOE and county governments were “advised” that there were not enough black teachers, administrators, supervisors. Tens of thousands of dollars each year have been spent, and man-hours as well, desperately searching the COUNTRY for appropriate staff. Our historically black colleges were flooded with money (not that this is unusual) to entice more blacks to go into education and a local Delaware special college was prolific in supplying black teachers.

And…we all knew who they were when they opened their mouths to speak and when they did their “student teaching” now called “internship.” When they, of course, were hired…well, those students lost out big time. But, they advanced and some became vice principals, guidance counselors and supervisors. The “Peter principle” you know.

Oh this just all sounds so terribly racist of me.

DIVERSITY FOR THE SAKE OF DIVERSITY EQUALS FAILURE!

And you really don’t want me to begin on our local Historically Black College that is part of our University of Maryland system. Jesus Effing Christ!

There may be steam coming out of my ears…

5 Likes

You don’t “sound racist”, Jeanne - you sound sensible, justifiably outraged, and right.

5 Likes

Yes, and this is how we ended up with dumpster fires like Detroit, Chicago, and Baltimore…
Of course, there’s also Oregon, run by whiteys, but they’re lefties. That’s the common denominator.

4 Likes

At this point, after reading the article, I’m embarrassed to be a member of the human race.

5 Likes

Yes, isn’t that the truth!

5 Likes

I don’t think I’m alone is saying it’s PAST TIME to Admit that Black Supremacy is a fucking THING. Or perhaps POC, or whatever. Although it seems far more driven by American race grifting Blacks, that any others who would be considered ‘non white’. The Synagogue shooting in Texas has already been attributed to “White Supremacy” and I have HEARD but not verified that a SWAT Team frim here in Virginia was brought in so Texas would not be the ones making Statements, because Texas will Put out the Race of the Offender, and Virginia won’t. IDK how accurate that it, I’m a little iffy about it, BUT HOWEVER it could be very like 100% True, these days. Also, have heard several outlets who KNOW the Guy is an Arab putting out that Arabs are considered WHITE, now. Reportedly so the MSM can moreoften push the “White Supremacy” narrative even more. I DO believe THAT, because they have already been doing it with Asians, calling them White instead of Asian. This shit needs to stop before we have some serious WW2 style genocide. Because this is how shit like that starts. Thoughts, one and all ?

3 Likes

Black Supremacy, just like BLM and all the other race-baiting garbage, is a product of leftist propaganda. Like CRT, transgenderism, antifa, etc, etc, etc. The list is long! Something new every week or so, to keep the useful idiots brainwashed.
The news blurb I read about the synagogue attack admitted it was a Muslim, but that they still hadn’t figured out the motive. (!) Yes, it is an unfathomable mystery…

3 Likes