Expectations Grow That the House of Representatives Might Really Actually Impeach Joe Biden

In connection with the possibility of an inquiry into whether a congressional committee might launch an inquiry into the possibility of impeaching “President” Biden -

Quote:
The Biden administration will issue ID cards to illegal immigrants [in defiance of the law].

Joe Biden’s deliberate subverting of America’s immigration laws, in violation of his oath of office and his most fundamental duty under Article II of the Constitution to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, is an impeachable offense. In fact, short of deliberately obstructing the national defense in time of war, it is hard to think of conduct more deserving of impeachment.

2 Likes

There are so many reasons to impeach him - take your pick! Accepting bribes from our enemies, election interference and fraud, the deliberate subverting of our immigration laws, among other things - all endanger national security, and add up to treason.
They should bypass impeachment and just go straight to criminal charges.
It’s a telling sign of how corrupt and controlled by our enemies our government is that Trump was impeached immediately - and twice - on bogus charges, but they are dragging their feet - in spite of mountains of evidence - in regards to Biden.
I’m afraid that by the time they finally get around to it, it will be too late to matter.

2 Likes

He certainly qualifies for impeachment several times over, but in an election year it would be seen by many possible swing voters as ‘election interference’, a political maneuver (when that is in fact what the democrats are doing to Trump with their various persecutions). While the House could successfully impeach Biden, there is no possibility of actually removing him from office with the Senate as it stands. ALSO: Why even try to remove him, or by exposing his corruption force him off the Democrat ticket when he’s trailing Trump in the polls and would be arguably the easiest Democrat to beat? Even removing him from office would not change the agenda of the radicals who are really running this regime. Biden is technically impeachable for both his corruptions and his treasonous derelictions of duty, but the latter would not change if someone else from the Obama faction were the figurehead of the Executive Branch.

2 Likes

Will their ID cards say “Illegal Immigrant”? Just what will they look like? Maybe I can take the Greyhound to Juarez, swim across the Rio to El Paso and get one.

1 Like

All your points make good sense to me, Zerothruster.

Nonetheless, I want Biden to be impeached. I want his crimes made known. I want them recorded in that way so the toady media cannot hide them by ignoring them. Impeachment by the House need not mean his removal from office - and will not, since Dems are the majority in the Senate. And that’s okay, because if Biden were to be removed before the end of his term we’d get Kamala, and she’d surely be even worse!

2 Likes

Your justifications are perfectly reasonable and valuable - and it would be valuable to expose all of Biden’s corruptions and other crimes in such a way that the media would be forced to cover them (instead of cover up) and all Americans would be alerted to them.

(But would media try to downplay or excuse? or turn it against the impeachers? Not if the dems really want Biden off the ticket. The possibility of a brokered convention to start with a clean slate, sans Biden and Kamala?)

Yes, If I could feel confident that the dems would be virtually forced to give the nod to Kamala, I’d gladly say, OK, go ahead and impeach the bastard. I wonder who they’d select as VP in that case? Certainly some Obama loyalist. That’s the main reason why I don’t think Gavin Newsom is on deck for the nomination. I don’t see him or the equally sociopathic Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan as members of the Obama clique - or probably not either the Illinois governor JB Pritzker.

1 Like

Yes, they’d call it election interference, even though they’re the ones who did, and are now doing, that very thing.
Just like they call Trump an “authoritarian”, a “fascist” and “a threat to democracy”, when that’s exactly what they themselves are.

1 Like

Do I understand you correctly, Zerothruster? You could endure Kamala being president of the USA?

2 Likes

No, that’s not at all what I meant. I meant that she would also be very easy to beat. I threw in the question about who the dems might choose as her running mate mostly as academic, but also as the choice might possibly strengthen the ticket, especially if Obama loyalist voters saw that VP choice was someone who could be a real player from the Obama faction who would be the real commander in cheat. To regain support among blacks (especially black males who are trending Trump), it might be what? Eric Holder? Michelle Obama would attract large female numbers of all races and reinforce black and radical turnout on election day. The scuttlebutt is that Michelle (Big Mike) does not want to run, does not want the job - but of course, her husband does, and she might be willing if assured she would just be a figurehead, sort of like Biden is now. At this point, the democrats are far from beyond pretending, and if she’s elected, just letting Barack make the public appearances and statements on behalf of his wife.

1 Like

I suspect that Minnie Mouse would attract more votes than Michelle Obama. Neither of them has any experience as an active politician, nor striking intellect, but Minnie Mouse is prettier (in her Rodentian way).

2 Likes

You don’t need any intellect at all to be a Democrat leader nowadays! Biden’s a good example of that.
Stupid, corrupt, and easily controlled.
Or, look at the president of Harvard! Obviously no intellect since she plagiarized her way in, but she’s a great diversity trophy, being black, lesbian?(I’m guessing) and, of course, the correct ideology.

1 Like

Yes. That’s how it is.

Claudine Gay, the antisemitic plagiarist who is president of Harvard (!), is married to a white man. But that doesn’t necessarily mean she is not a lesbian. Or even that she is a “person with a uterus” - as a woman must be called these days.

1 Like