Europe’s Migrant Crisis Continued…

Finally - even the governments are acknowledging the connection between Muslim refugees and the rising crime rates. Better late than never…

2 Likes

https://europe.infowars.com/syrian-suspect-caught-smuggling-van-full-of-migrants-in-slovenia/

2 Likes

So the government’s response to this proof of the need for border security is to take down the border fence erected by the previous administration!
Sounds so familiar. It’s sure to solve the problem, just like it did here in the U.S.!
Just keep your head inside that bubble the government propaganda machine has provided for you, and everything will be fine…

2 Likes

https://summit.news/2022/07/19/denmark-to-start-demolishing-parts-of-migrant-ghettos/

2 Likes

“People with non-western backgrounds who are more prone to criminality and joblessness”.
If they have to “move them elsewhere”, which won’t even solve the problem, maybe they should consider not bringing them in, in the first place.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This influx of “military aged men” has been coming for years. I’m sure we have enough for an entire army by now. And even if most of them are just here for the welfare checks, a small percentage of terrorist “sleepers” is enough for another 9/11.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The First World opened its gates to the Third World. Now it complains that Third Worlders are pouring in? Well, at least it is complaining. Enough to stop voting in governments that keep the gates open? Not sure about that.

2 Likes

Thats the problem - the gates are open at one end, and the vote is rigged at the other.

2 Likes

https://summit.news/2022/08/03/swedish-migration-minister-wants-to-limit-non-nordic-population-in-troubled-areas/

2 Likes

It was all so easy to predict. Many did. But governments went ahead and imported the “problems” anyway.

2 Likes

Yes, because they rule “against the will of the people”.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yes it’s more like “celebrate barbarity”, not diversity.

2 Likes

I cannot watch it. But the Christian West is doing it too. Killing babies in the womb and newborn, and putting small children under the knife to mutilate their genitals and sterilize them.

I say “Christian West” because the West claims its Christian heritage with pride. According to Heather Mac Donald, whom I trust, all the hitherto reputable medical associations are recommending “transgendering” children (see City Journal). But of course the memberships are not exclusively Christian. They include Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, atheist, you-name-it doctors. Instead of the Hippocratic Oath, the abortionists and the transgendering physicians and surgeons should more suitably take the Mengele Oath.

2 Likes

“There is a very dangerous trend, the governor [Ron DeSantis] explained, of institutions and so-called experts pushing radical ideologies as fact, such as promoting sex changes for minors as the latest example.”

2 Likes

Yes, it’s stunning that civilization, having become “progressive”, has now actually regressed back to the same level of inhuman cruelty as barbarians.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes