Europe’s Migrant Crisis Continued…

Yes, arrogant idiots with money.

2 Likes
2 Likes

What do you think should be done about this?

1 Like
2 Likes

https://rairfoundation.com/thousands-of-migrants-unleash-hell-on-italy-clash-with-police-stabbings-families-robbed-tourists-attacked-watch/

2 Likes

The return of Third Worlders to the Third World is an excellent idea.

(The rair foundation link doesn’t work. At least not for me.)

2 Likes

Weird. I clicked on the link earlier and it worked for me.

1 Like

This would solve a myriad of problems. And send the politicians who perpetrated it back with them.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Here again - its not really a “failure” - it’s going exactly as it was intended to by those orchestrating it, the intent being to destroy nations.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Amazing how the same things happen at the same time everywhere! Almost as if its orchestrated!

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

A tiny taste of what it would be like to live in a lawless world.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Horrifying report! Here’s an extract:

“In Libya, there are the gidambashi — ‘credit houses’—which function as detention and torture centres for migrants who have run out of money. We hear little of this from the advocates of mass migration.
'Photos or footage of these captives — in a pitiable state, starved and swollen from beatings — are posted on Facebook or sent via WhatsApp to extort money from family members to secure their release.’ Those for whom no ransom is paid are auctioned off on slave markets.”

I have seen photos that bear this out.

2 Likes

Yes, its a “calculated project”, just like “climate change” regulations and Covid lockdowns, vaccine mandates, transgender and CRT, and on and on.
All calculated to destroy the system.

2 Likes
2 Likes