Europe Erupts Against Lockdowns

Mandatory covid vaccines… Next up will be mandatory sterilization shots, “to save the planet from overpopulation”.

3 Likes

Just found out that the UK government is giving Vaccines damage payment.

2 Likes

Hmmm…looks like they may see the backlash coming, as more facts are coming to light about the criminal scam they helped perpetrate, and are trying to appease people with payoffs.

3 Likes
3 Likes

The demand for increased surveillance, even as the threat is decreasing, is an obvious giveaway that the entire thing - including the supposed “threat”, has been a lie concocted to disguise a power grab.
They are clearly following a script, but reality has stubbornly refused to cooperate with that script, as the “threat” decreases when its supposed to be increasing, and evidence against their false claims keeps piling up. The Emperor’s clothes are becoming embarrassingly transparent.
But the show must go on! They must stick to the script at all costs to reach their goal of control over the masses.

3 Likes
3 Likes

If they had been necessary to fulfil his own personal ambitions, he would have supported them.

2 Likes

Is this protest in Italy a sign that the peoples of the West are rising at last against their ever more oppressive governments?

2 Likes

The frustrating thing is, we DID rise up - the U.S. with Trump, Britain with Brexit, and even Italy with (I forget his name). But the corrupt “hive” has, in every case, pulled the rug out from under us.

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

This is so important, and so terrible, it needs to be a topic on its own.

Governments worldwide are working in Lockstep to bring in Digital I.D. & Social Credit System as EU agrees to expand online censorship with ‘Digital Services Act’

Will you post it as a new topic, Yazmin? Or shall I do that?

Later: I have put it under Chauncey Tinker’s “UK’s Orwellian Online ‘Safety’ Bill” . It is the same terrible thing.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thats good news. But are they still moving “in lockstep” towards the digital surveillance state?

3 Likes

Not sure. I haven’t seen any news about it yet.

3 Likes
3 Likes

The article refers to the UK. But the same could happen in the US.

3 Likes
3 Likes