Europe Erupts Against Lockdowns

2 Likes

This is so important, and so terrible, it needs to be a topic on its own.

Governments worldwide are working in Lockstep to bring in Digital I.D. & Social Credit System as EU agrees to expand online censorship with ‘Digital Services Act’

Will you post it as a new topic, Yazmin? Or shall I do that?

Later: I have put it under Chauncey Tinker’s “UK’s Orwellian Online ‘Safety’ Bill” . It is the same terrible thing.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thats good news. But are they still moving “in lockstep” towards the digital surveillance state?

3 Likes

Not sure. I haven’t seen any news about it yet.

3 Likes
3 Likes

The article refers to the UK. But the same could happen in the US.

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

What woke up the woke, I wonder!

3 Likes

Yes, it makes you wonder why, after two years of fanatical authoritarianism, they suddenly change their mind. It certainly can’t be that they’ve developed a conscience.

3 Likes
3 Likes

That’s great that he doesn’t have a majority anymore. But it looks like the Muslim immigration problem is not going to go away.

3 Likes
2 Likes

https://summit.news/2022/07/18/germany-to-re-impose-mask-mandate-in-september-despite-covid-wave-already-losing-momentum/

3 Likes

Obviously the globalist run countries are all planning to re-impose the mask and vaccine mandates whether they’re needed or not - they never were to begin with - because thats what’s on the agenda.
Not having even the flimsiest of excuses to do it has never been a problem for them!

3 Likes

Covid never really had much momentum to begin with mind you …

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Well, no apology, but at least they did it.

2 Likes