"Ethical" Kellogg's and its Cruel Exploitation of Children

Kellogg’s boasts that it’s a Top 50 Company for Diversity and that diversity and equity are “paramount to achieving our success”, but the real secret sauce is cheap foreign labor.

An Amnesty International report accused Kellogg’s and a variety of woke food multinationals, including Unilever, the parent company of antisemitic BDS advocate Ben and Jerry’s, of getting palm oil from plantations where 8-year-olds worked under hazardous conditions.

While the C-suite virtue signals about social justice, children are dropping out of school to labor on plantations, women are working for $2.50 a day, and breathing in toxic pesticides.

“I don’t go to school,” a 10-year-old boy working on a plantation said. “I carry the sack with the loose fruit by myself but can only carry it half full. It is difficult to carry it, it is heavy. I do it in the rain as well but it is difficult…My hands hurt and my body aches.”

2 Likes

Sickening. “Woke” is just another word for lying, cheating, dishonest, virtue signaling hypocrite.

2 Likes