Dutch Uprising: fishermen block ports across the Netherlands

3 Likes

Good for them - I hope they get somewhere with that. The entire world needs to be revolting against it.

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

The Big Lie of Climate Change, used as a weapon by the elites of the “Liberal World Order”, has disastrous consequences on everyone except them.

3 Likes

https://vladtepesblog.com/2022/07/06/dutch-government-acts-out-against-dutch-farmers-who-they-have-illegally-disenfranchised-in-the-name-of-agw/

2 Likes

I (luckily) ordered the book before amazon banned it. Amazing story he told on that segment of WarRoom.

2 Likes
2 Likes

“Watch: Police Open Fire on ‘Threatening’ Dutch Farmer Protest”

3 Likes

As often in the past, conflict between those who cope with reality and fantasists trying to impose their superstitions as an orthodoxy on everyone else will erupt in violence.

The green fantasists have seized Western governments.

Farmers, fishermen, truckers, small business owners, normal people will be driven to insurrection.

3 Likes
2 Likes

“What started with the Dutch has spread to Germany, Poland, and now Italy as farmers collectively rise up to protest their governments’ destructive climate policies that threaten livelihoods and the global food supply.”

2 Likes

They were inspired by the Canadian truckers.
I hope it gains momentum.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Amazing how the solutions to all their bogus problems “require radical policies to destroy” everything and everyone.

2 Likes

“It’s communism to the T,” Eva Vlaardingerbroek told The Epoch Times’ sister media NTD on July 7. “If the state comes in and says ‘I’m going to take away your property for a so-called greater good.’ I don’t know what could be more essential to communism than that.”

3 Likes

Yes, nothing says communism like confiscating property and starving everyone in the process.
We’re all “Kulaks” now.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yes, democracy is dead; the globalists have killed it.

3 Likes