Dr. Fauci Forgets

Quote:
Dr. Anthony Fauci, a government bureaucrat since 1968 and head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984, funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in Communist China, to conduct gain-of-function research, which makes viruses more lethal and transmissible.
As Israeli microbiologist Dr. Dany Shoham showed in China and Viruses: The Case of Dr. Xiangguo Qiu, the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) was part of China’s biological warfare establishment. From her post in Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory, Qiu, a Chinese national, transferred a load of deadly pathogens to the WIV, which she visited at least five times in 2017 and 2018 alone.
Fauci channeled the WIV grants through the EcoHealth Alliance, headed by Peter Daszak. In a November 23 court deposition, Fauci said “I would not exactly characterize him as an acquaintance,” and “I don’t even remember meeting him.” The NIAID boss added, “I do not recall being aware of this grant at the time it was funded.”
As the transcript reveals, Fauci said “I don’t recall” 174 times, even when asked about emails he sent, interviews he gave, and so forth.

2 Likes

Fauci is an arrogant, lying sociopath who knows he’s untouchable, protected by the ruling class.

2 Likes