Dr Campbell on the vaccine side effects, the dignity and shame of the UK Parliament

3 Likes

Thank you, Cogito, for posting this. Thanks due to Dr Campbell. Standing ovation for Mr Bridgen! His fellow MPs may refuse to listen to him, but some 28,000 others have thus far - I’m glad to see.

2 Likes

It’s an utterly shameful and embarrassing demonstration of group-think in the UK. Parliament… I am impressed with the intellectual and moral integrity of John Campbell. He was ardently pro-vaccine initially, but as the evidence was coming in, he reversed his position and has suffered much abuse because of it. The extraordinary about the MP’s speech was the demonstration, by using the government’s own data, that those under 70 years are more likely to die or need hospitalization as a result of the vaccine than from the disease itself. For those over 70, there is no discernible benefit.
I’m not sure I will ever be able to forgive those who have forced, or persuaded, or shamed us into taking this vaccine - the government, the media, physicians, family or friends. Perhaps some day but not now. I am fuming.

3 Likes

Yes, it is still unfathomable - and unforgiveable - that so many people who occupy positions of trust could have betrayed that trust so deeply, with such terrible consequences, for the sake of money and power.

2 Likes

As I see it, the guilty parties have two options. They can either apologize or double down. Most are taking the latter option.

4 Likes

The thing about the vaccines that troubles me most is our government leaders’ zeal to vaccinate the young, who everyone knows were never at any real risk of harm from covid. That, to me, is a bad sign of things to come, because we have no idea about the long term effects of those poisons. I have a cousin whose daughter gave birth to a seriously deformed child about a year ago (her first child). Birth defects in military families are up by 80%.

3 Likes

You are correct. There is no medical justification whatever administering these so-called vaccines to children. There is no discernible benefit, but unacceptable risks. It is demonic. I believe Denmark does not permit the vaccination of those under 18 years.

4 Likes

Why does the host (Mr. Bridgen?) say that the member of Parliament is able to say things that the host is not at liberty to say?

2 Likes

The host, John Campbell cannot speak freely because he will e cancelled by YouTube. The MP can speak freely because he is protected by parliamentary privilege.

2 Likes

The awful thing is that there is every reason for the experts and the government to sweep all this under the rug. It will be hard to hold them accountable and to make them pay in any form.

I am so sorry for the military families and any who are suffering or going to suffer from what many thought (as we did) were vaccines that would protect us.

Still okay on our front, although I have to wonder if the long Covid is truly a vaccine side effect?

3 Likes

My cousin’s daughter was not a military family member, but she was doing a medical residency before and during her pregnancy, and when she give birth, so she was required to be “immunized” by vaccination. I just mentioned the military family stat to provide context. When you crunch the numbers based on that military stat, it turns out that Lainie’s son’s birth defects were about 44% likely caused by his mother’s “vaccination”. So, not necessarily more likely than not caused by it, but you have to wonder… Your comment is the first connection I’ve heard about a possible association of the vaccines and “long covid”, but I would not be surprised if that turned out to be established. What HAS been established is that vaccination, and especially boosters, are correlated to increased risk of hospitalization and death from covid – the risks of that treatment far outweighing benefits by orders of magnitude, especially for those without comorbidities or below the age of average life-expectancy. It’s been killing far more people than it’s saving.

3 Likes

Yes, and Fauci is STILL lying about all of it.

2 Likes

How terribly sad for your cousins and all your family, Zerothruster, the child born seriously deformed.

Will the child live? Can anything be done towards normalizing him/her?

2 Likes

Damon, I just had considered that connection based upon my niece’s experience with health issues…and the explosion of POTS diagnoses since the virus and the vaccinations. I have not heard of any expert mention of that.

2 Likes