Don't Cry For Us, Argentina

When US tax payers are forced to pay for the depletion of resources abroad, the activity is called “sustainable”.

“American taxpayers are funding critical mineral projects abroad while their government blocks new mines at home. According to new documents from the Department of the Interior made public by the Freedom of Information Act, the Biden administration is actively funding ‘sustainable lithium extraction’ in Argentina.”

2 Likes

What a joke - it’s “sustainable” in Argentina, but not here. Isn’t modern “science” just amazing?

2 Likes

There has been a recent study linking Lithium in drinking water…ground water…to Autism. It was a significant link, which “bears further investigating” and concern. Danish, I think. And…from Lithium mining.

1 Like

But that’s not the reason the “Biden” administration won’t permit lithium mining in America.

It “thinks” that if it doesn’t permit the mining of such necessary minerals in the US, the weather over this portion of the earth will be kept ever so clement and balmy, no matter what happens over the rest of the planet.

2 Likes

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time…but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.”

1 Like

Are you sure Lincoln was right about that?

2 Likes

Oh, was that President Lincoln? All for all time is a lot of brains that are on autopilot. Not even that the Earth is spheroid do all people believe. So I would say no, you can’t fool all the people all the time.

1 Like

But you can fool vast majorities. Some for a very long time. Vide Christianity.

2 Likes

Well…it was habit-forming, addicting actually. Like fooling teens that inhaling smoke from burning tobacco with added chemicals is not only safe fun, but cool.

1 Like

Is Wokeness like that that too, do you suppose?

2 Likes

I think many rabid “trends” become cults when money gets behind them.

1 Like

James Lindsey has an audio on the “Queer Gnostic Cult”, much like his one on the Gnosticism of Marxism. Its way long, but interesting.
He highlights Foucault as a key contributor to it.
It’s purpose, of course (as all Marxist “causes” are)
is to normalize perversion as a way to undermine and destroy the existing order.

2 Likes

Thanks for telling us about that, Liz.

2 Likes