Donald Trump Sues Hillary Clinton and the DNC Over Russia Hoax

“The move comes less than three weeks after Special Counsel John Durham’s filing vindicated President Trump’s claims that the Clinton campaign completely fabricated a story that he colluded with Russia and spied on his campaign and presidency.”

“Durham confirmed earlier this month that Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign hired a technology firm to “infiltrate” Trump Tower and White House servers to frame Trump as if he were illegally colluding with Russian operatives.”

“In response to Durham’s shocking filing, Trump remarked, “This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution.”

3 Likes

This is very good news.

Will he get a real judge or a Democrat? All will depend in that.

3 Likes

Great! The evidence is now undeniable. Lock her up!

3 Likes

From 2018:

2 Likes

Well, that didn’t age very well! All those liars are trying to crawl under the nearest rock now.

3 Likes

Does anybody know why Haines isn’t listed in the DT lawsuit? I’m supposing that she wasn’t involved in claims that Trump colluded with Russia, only that the Russians were trying to sway opinion in Trump’s favour, is that correct?

I’ve been taking a special interest since she was involved in Event 201. Also now that she is in charge of National Intelligence it seems to me to be particularly important that if she was involved in the Russiagate thing then that ought to be a matter of great public interest, surely?

2 Likes

Good question! I dont know any details of the case, maybe her present position gives her some kind of immunity or something.

2 Likes
2 Likes

One at a time only, please Yazmin!

1 Like

Treason, death penalty - now you’re talking!!! - this case is getting better and better!

2 Likes