Do Not Have Covid Vaccinations

Quote:
Retsef Levi, an expert in risk management relating to the health field, is calling for the immediate suspension of all COVID-19 messenger RNA vaccines.
After performing a risk analysis of the vaccines, Levi — a professor in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Sloan School of Management — revealed his recommendation and supporting evidence in a video posted to Twitter on Sunday.
As of Monday afternoon, the video had more than 1.1 million views.
“I’m filming this video to share my strong conviction that at this point in time, all COVID mRNA vaccination program[s] should stop immediately,” Levi said.
He said he believes the vaccines have “completely failed” to live up to the promises of efficacy given by health officials and vaccine manufacturers.
Furthermore, Levi asserted there was “mounting and indisputable” evidence that the vaccines cause an “unprecedented level of harm” including the deaths of young people.

2 Likes

Just as Cogito has always said from the start of the Covid pandemic.

2 Likes

“Mounting and indisputable”. Yes, the evidence has been there for quite some time. Too bad every attempt to sound the alarm on it was - and still is being - censored by our own government and the “experts”, who had the evidence, and continued to push it on the unsuspecting public.
And it’s already too late to save so many who have already died, and who will continue to die as a consequence of taking the “safe and effective!” so called “vaccine”. The criminals who perpetrated this crime against humanity deserve execution.

2 Likes

We are still doing well. The teacher, the RN and the nursing home head of maintenance may or may not be forced to continue with the shots. The rest of us have declared “no more” and if they put it in the flu shot…well, we’ll each have to cross that bridge when it comes, but I won’t get it.

Fortunately most of our farm kids did not get vaxxed, but my one grand-daughter and my grandson did get the two small doses for over 5 years old. Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Yes, I also have my fingers crossed for relatives who took the vax.

2 Likes

“Newly obtained documents from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) reveal that before the FDA approved the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 shots, the United States and United Kingdom health regulators struck a deal to keep information about vaccine injuries hidden from the public. In a Dec. 9, 2020 email exchange, U.S. and UK regulators discussed anaphylaxis responses and adverse events related to the vaccine under ‘our confidentiality agreement’.”

2 Likes

It’s so hard to believe people could do things like this. Such indifference to the consequences of their criminal behavior, so confident of getting away with it, and never being held accountable.

2 Likes

The great power, Doubt, twin brother of Reason, is striding through the land:

“The NFL Players Association (NFLPA) is being urged to offer players cardiac screening in light of the growing concern over COVID-19 vaccines causing heart inflammation. The Health Freedom Defense Fund urged the association in a recent letter to implement screening because the vaccines can cause myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation. Young males are the most at risk.
Most NFL players received a COVID-19 vaccine under pressure from teams and the league.”

2 Likes

Do you think we’ll ever hear an apology from the NFL for forcing players to get vaxxed?
Not likely.

1 Like

Just ordered a book by Steve Deace and Daniel Horowitz:

Deace and Beck talked on the radio show earlier this week, and wondered why more people, who were vaccinated aren’t demanding answers from the government. And Deace surmised that vaccinated people don’t want to know, because they don’t want to worry about their health down the road, etc. He didn’t say it exactly that way, but he implied that the vaxxed might be overwhelmed by the fear of being the “next sudden death” and so would rather not be made aware of all the facts.

I guess that makes sense if you are one to worry over that which cannot be helped, but must be borne. I am sure he is right. While I know a lot, I am sure to find much more in this book to be angry and worried about. I have a very good track record of …whatdoyoucallit?..ahh, compartmentalizing, so much that I often think there may be something very wrong with me. :upside_down_face:

At any rate, Beck suggested getting a hard copy, since there is no guarantee that what is written in the book will not get changed in digital copies down the road. That is the reason why I only buy hard copy books, but you know, I have a compulsion to fill my library with important books in case of a Fahrenheit 451 scenario.

There are a lot of reasons to keep what will help explain this era.

2 Likes

Well now, there’s some info that I will probably “compartmentalize”! I buy all my books on a kindle app… I never thought about the possibility that it could be changed later. Crap!

2 Likes

Apparently, that is not an unusual scenario. You “buy” the digital book, but you don’t own it physically or the copyright, which is retained by the publishing company, and changes can be made or it can even be deleted from your device. Then, of course, your device requires electricity to make it function.

Just as the plan to do with our IRAs and bank accounts with social credits and a give and take plan of the feds.

1 Like

And now this:

Quote:
We now have the most authoritative estimate of the value provided by wearing masks during the pandemic: approximately zero. The most rigorous and extensive review of the scientific literature concludes that neither surgical masks nor N95 masks have been shown to make a difference in reducing the spread of Covid-19 and other respiratory illnesses.

2 Likes

And it seems like the more proof that is offered against them, the more the “authorities” double down on demanding them!

2 Likes