“Disinformation Governance Board”: Biden’s ‘Ministry of Truth’ To Police Internet Speech

“This is straight out of Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugs where the government annuls the rights of American citizens, and freedom is steadily eroded. Ellsworth Toohey on steroids. it goes against every precept of our first amendment.”

“The left cannot permit the free exchange of ideas because their failed ideas cannot stand up to scrutiny and challenge. Does it need pointing out that the Democrats are imposing this only after Elon Musk bought Twitter in the defense of free speech?”

3 Likes

Exactly. This cannot be tolerated - why, their scheme was just running so smoothly!

3 Likes

“Biden’s Disinformation Chief Nina Jankowicz: Online Mockery of Kamala Harris a Threat to Democracy and National Security”

3 Likes

There is definitely a globally coordinated effort to introduce censorship going on:

“60 countries sign declaration that commits to bolstering “resilience to disinformation and misinformation””

3 Likes

This authoritarian suppression of speech - and thought - has been creeping up on us for decades. It is extremely horrible. But I don’t think it is possible. Not for long, anyway.

It started in Europe with Muslims and their infidel patrons demanding that criticism of Islam be disallowed by law. The harpy Hillary Clinton was a supporter of the demand.

Collectivism as such requires regulation of speech - and thought. It is one of the reasons it cannot work.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Exactly! There’s the new face of “Big Brother”.
I hope you’re right that it won’t work.

3 Likes

I hope so too. I am thinking that people always arise who dare to express forbidden ideas. The thinker might be suppressed, but the thought, or the way of thinking, cannot be destroyed.

Galileo was silenced. He died on January 8, 1642.

Just one year later almost to the day - January 4, 1643 - Isaac Newton was born …

3 Likes

Thats an an encouraging thought!

2 Likes
3 Likes

“Spirals into hell” - yes, in a handbasket.

3 Likes

https://summit.news/2022/05/02/new-bill-would-eliminate-bidens-ministry-of-truth/

3 Likes

The Republicans are full of great plans and promises - but I wonder if they will carry any of them out if and when they have the power to do so.

3 Likes

I hope this bill passes.

3 Likes
3 Likes

He nails it!
It’s an ironic joke of epic proportions - this twit who’s made a career off of partisan propaganda and disinformation, being appointed to what amounts to a Ministry of Propaganda to police “disinformation” - spouting off about the “irony” of being called out on it?

3 Likes
2 Likes

I think i saw where they just appointed someone else to her position.

1 Like

If you can, Liz, please give me the title or first line of the report about someone else being appointed head of the Disinformation Board, and I will link to it.

3 Likes

An article at the Daily Caller titled “The Clownish Disinfo Czar got the Boot, but Bidens ‘Ministry of Truth’ Hired Monster Replacements”.

2 Likes