Deep Dive Into The Legality Of Pelosi’s Jan.6 Committee

3 Likes

Excellent work! It fills me with glee when someone hits back this cogently at the vindictive Nancy Pelosi.

3 Likes

The Jan.6 committee is a kangaroo court full of Leftist hacks, who could care less about the legality of it. It’s totalitarian grandstanding on display, just like the Mueller investigation and the impeachment trials.

3 Likes
3 Likes

He’s definitely right on all of this. So yes, “Alex Jones was right!”, because the globalist’s “Great Reset” scheme is not a crazy conspiracy theory.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Julie Kelly is doing a great job making it known that the Pelosi gang are holding political prisoners and subjecting them to various forms of torture.

2 Likes

https://www.infowars.com/posts/alex-jones-has-filed-a-lawsuit-against-january-6-committee/

2 Likes

It seems like it is becoming “Lawsuit Wars”. Everyone is suing everyone. But that seems to be the only thing that has any effect, at least some of the time.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This is what you get when you make the mistake of allowing leftists into positions of power.
The entire country is like a person who has been forced into a relationship with an abusive sociopath.
They don’t want to find the truth in this court.
They just want to use their power to abuse and destroy whoever opposes their agenda, even if it means destroying the rule of law in the process.

2 Likes
1 Like

Well yes, except what McCarthy did wasn’t this.
McCarthy wasn’t lying about communist traitors infiltrating the government. He was right.
These Jan 6 commissioners ARE the traitors that he warned us about, who are now falsely accusing all who oppose them of being the traitors.

2 Likes

Thanks for saying that, Liz. It is the truth.

Also, Julie Kelly has done and continues to do more than anyone else to expose the facts behind the events of January 6, and the shockingly cruel - anti-constitutional - treatment of the political prisoners.

2 Likes

Yes, and I guess they are still obstructing the release of all the surveillance tapes, too.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oh, so THEIR videos and emails are not public record, but Trumps and his supporters ARE.
I see how that works. “Sovereign immunity” for such royalty as Pelosi doesn’t apply to anyone else.

2 Likes