Decapitated babies

If we needed any confirmation that this is an epic battle between civilization and barbarism.

3 Likes

Yes, and at this point, is there any excuse for these people to still be barbarians? They have cell phones and internet. They’ve been living in contact with the civilized world, to one degree or other, for decades.
Yet they remain so deeply brainwashed, in a cult of psycopathic hatred, programmed to murder.

2 Likes

Cogito, this link has been posted immediately below.

Sorry, but I’m not sure what you mean “posted below”.

The EU has lost whatever vestigial claim it has with this monstrous lunacy.

1 Like

I posted the link to the article you have posted - just one day earlier. It was (and is again as I write) the item immediately below this one. It can move, depending on when a comment is added.
It is in the topic headed “Hamas Beheads Israeli Babies and Kills Americans, and the Bidens Host a Party”.
I am not reproaching you, Cogito! I would never do that! Just pointing out that the important article with the horrifying facts about the babies was already here.
I am grateful for all your contributions.

1 Like

How disgusting. Proving how detatched from any kind of conscience or human decency they are.
Meanwhile the U.N. condemns Israel for violating it’s “human rights” rules because they cut off their support to Gaza - home-base for the terrorists who are murdering them - but fails to condemn the murderers.
Yes, the fact that Israel, all this time, has been doling out welfare aid of all kinds to the ungrateful wretches who hate them, proves that they are the real oppressors, right??

1 Like

Yes, they are the real oppressors, indeed. But, Hamas gives “oppressor” a whole new meaning. It is a quantum leap in moral depravity and malice. What is so disturbing, is the number of Hamas supporters in our countries.

2 Likes

No offence taken, Jillian. It is a ghastly story, and I am glad we both spotted it.

2 Likes

Perhaps someday soon, a few disinterested historians might even record that the current nightmare in Israel is the logical end result of what Barack Obama, John Kerry, Ben Rhodes, Valerie Jarrett, Robert Malley, Joe Biden, Antony Blinken and a host of other incompetent but otherwise haughty and dangerous people once conjured up.
A defiant and empowered murderous Hamas was one of the many dividends of their appeasement and grand Middle East schemes—given the eagerness of the Obama and Biden administrations to send hundreds of millions of dollars to Gaza despite warnings from their own experts that such cash would enhance terrorism and abet the evil work of Hamas with an American financial stamp of legitimacy.
Hence, a soon to be nuclear Iran, freed from sanctions, had enough money (remember the nocturnal cash pallets on the Tehran tarmac?) to fund its surrogate global death squads.
The blustering Hamas has now murdered over 1,000 Jews in their homes, preferring especially to gun down children, reportedly behead babies, torture the doomed, rape the helpless, execute the elderly and brutalize women—topping the killing off in good SS fashion by gleeful dismemberment and desecration of Jewish corpses.

1 Like

Yes, it is the “defense of the indefensible”.
Hopefully more people will now become aware of the complete moral degeneracy of those doing that.

1 Like

A terrific piece by Hanson. The depravity of Hamas can no longer be denied by anyone with a shred of decency.

2 Likes

Sent by my sister in British Columbia:

I particularly liked this statement, which should put an end to the accusations of Jewish colonialism

2 Likes

Sorry, but the statement I was reffing to is this:
“The truth is that Israel is the miracle of a dispossessed Indigenous people coming home after many generations of persecution and genocide in Islamic and Christian lands.”

2 Likes

One of the things that makes those who defend Hamas so despicable is that the truth about them has been known for decades. It’s their entire history!
You can’t know anything about them and NOT know that they are barbaric, hateful, vile terrorists.
Even people stupid enough to believe their propaganda should still not consider it a justification for their horrific crimes against humanity.

1 Like

But if the truth be known more fully, hatred of Jews is doctrinal in Islam. This is the source of their moral depravity.

2 Likes