Covid's Defeat: Medicinal Compound

3 Likes

Mark Steyn writes:

Breaking news from Cyprus: The Omicron variant has merged with the Delta variant to create Deltacron - the transmissability of Omicron plus the severity of Delta. Boy, I didn’t see that coming.
The cure has parted company from the disease, and indeed from the science. The pretext for mandatory vaccine passports and mandatory vaccine injections is the spread of Omicron.
So vaccines are being mandated at the moment they do ever less of what vaccines are meant to do. According to Discovery Health, South Africa’s largest health insurance administrator, Omicron has reduced the effectiveness of the Pfizer jab from 80 per cent to 33 per cent. I would bet that percentage will be lower in a month’s time.
As it happens, Omicron’s mutations are in the spike protein that the vaccine developers used to create immunity. How did that happen? Well, the Chinese Academy of Sciences (so you can take it to the bank) says it may have come from mice.
So here we go again: I take it as read that 2022 is the Year of the Mouse in the same way that 2020 was the Year of the Bat and 2021 the Year of the Pangolin.
And, if you suggest otherwise, there go your Twitter and Facebook accounts.
All the above is so breathtakingly stupid it can’t really be accidental, can it?
[Enjoy reading it all …]

3 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:Haha!! That’s a great one!!

3 Likes

All the censored scientists that predicted that the vaccines would increase the mutation of the virus into more variants were right, of course.
If our “betters” even admit this, they won’t give credit to those “crazy conspiracy theorists”, though.
They don’t care anyway, they just want an excuse to force more highly ineffective and dangerous jabs on everyone.

3 Likes

Some are suggesting Deltacron is not real though apparently according to the ever so reliable MSM:

“Experts cast doubts over reported ‘deltacron’ variant, say likely due to lab contamination”

3 Likes

I’m not entirely convinced that the jabs are having such an effect though if the effectiveness is really waning so fast that you would need a booster every month or two, also if it doesn’t stop infections or transmission then surely it’s not likely to suppress the virus at all? These experts were maybe coming to that conclusion based on the assumption that the jabs would be more effective.

4 Likes

Yes, who knows? The “experts” like Fauci have zero credibility, so there’s no telling.

4 Likes