Covid Vaccinations Cause Cases of Cardiac Arrest

… very dangerously among pilots. Mass deaths of passengers are all too possible.

Quote:
Since the rollout of the COVID-19 injections, hundreds of U.S. pilots have reported adverse side effects, most often chest pains, myocarditis, and pericarditis.
Since the beginning of this year, dozens of pilots have reportedly become incapacitated and, in many cases died before, during or after their flights. In at least ten of the cases, the pilots reportedly suffered cardiac arrests.
In the latest alarming incident, a student pilot at a U.S. Army Aviation Center in Alabama reportedly went into cardiac arrest while he was behind the controls of his aircraft.
Doctor Peter McCullough recently stated that he’s seen myocarditis rates skyrocket in recent months.
“I’m a cardiologist. I can tell you before COVID-19, I saw two cases of myocarditis my entire career—two cases over decades,” McCullough said during a Wellness Company forum. “Now, I see two cases per day in the clinic.”

2 Likes

Oh, but none of this seems to be important enough for the media to mention. Or the vaccine makers, or the government, which appears to be about ready to issue more mandates…

2 Likes