Covid Jabs Are Worse Than Useless

Quote:
The COVID jabs are an absolute disaster, with injuries and deaths piling up by the day. Yet so-called health authorities, doctors, media, drug makers and many of the jabbed themselves claim there’s nothing to see here. Ever since their release, brave medical professionals have spoken out against them, calling for a more cautious approach.
Now, a peer-reviewed scientific review calls for the immediate suspension of all COVID shots as real-world data show they cause more harm than good.
In recent months, disability, excess mortality and live birth statistics all point in the same direction. Something horrific started happening around April 2021, and continues to get worse. Something is killing an extraordinary number of people in the prime of their life, who should have decades left to live. Something is causing people to file for permanent disability in numbers we’ve not seen before.
What changed in the world, in 2021? The COVID shots, using mRNA technology to trigger antibody production in a way that had never been used before, were rolled out in 2021 under emergency use authorization. That’s what changed

Comment:
COGITO WAS ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT THESE VACCINES.

2 Likes

On December 10, 2021 we received our last Covid shot, a booster. Only our youngest grandchild, a girl, received no Covid shots. She will not receive any. None of us on the farm, except possiblity the RN, will get further boosters or new shots for different strains.

So far, we are okay. It is a worry for me, but it is what it is. We have two members with autoimmune diseases, our daughter and her 6 year old son. One of us has adhesive arachnoiditis, which has autoimmune qualities. Four are obese (one genetically carries the really bad cholesterol…always a concern) and five are children and two are 69 years old.

Nothing unusual has happened to any of us, yet. Except that my carotid artery thickening has suddenly gone to non-existent, which is good news…I guess. Who knows anymore, maybe it just moved?

We have all had Covid, either the original or omicron, some twice. No hospitalizations.

That’s where we are. No sense in worrying about it, but just remain aware. Thanks for the updates, Jillian.

2 Likes

Yes, a horrible crime against humanity - the manufactures KNEW about the harms, and they LIED.
At the very least, it was willful recklessness for profit, and at worst, deliberate harm to grab power in the name of “population control”.
An important aspect in all of it is the involvement of the Chinese, in the altering and releasing of the virus itself, to the manufacture of the vaccines.

2 Likes

Was there ever a pandemic at all - more than there is always of - say - flu?

1 Like

I think it was all a fraud, as this shows with the testing. The vaccines are worse than the virus.

1 Like

Thank you for the credit. The Danish government has recently announced that those under 18 will only get the shot with an authorization from a doctor. Those under 50 years of age can get it if they wish, but it is no longer recommended. I believe Sweden and England have similar policies.
Even Trudeau has abandoned all vaccine and mask mandates and other ghastly covid measures, However, the Biden government still refuses me entry into the US because I have not been vaccinated.

2 Likes