Covid and the Biggest Lie in History

Quote:
America’s National Institutes of Health funded a group called EcoHealth Alliance, on multiple occasions, to collaborate on research done at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. At least one project consisted of gain of function research on bat coronaviruses. Because of concerns about the dangers of such research, NIH shut it off in 2014, but re-started funding gain of function in 2017, largely at the instance of Anthony Fauci.
From 2014 to 2016, Dr. Andrew Huff worked for EcoHeath Alliance, the latter two years as vice president. He has written a book titled The Truth about Wuhan: How I Uncovered the Biggest Lie in History. Dr. Huff is not given to understatement. He claims the pandemic was the result of the US government’s funding of dangerous genetic engineering of coronaviruses in China.
The epidemiologist said China’s gain-of-function experiments – carried out with shoddy biosecurity – led to a lab leak at the US-funded Wuhan Institute of Virology.
“EcoHealth Alliance and foreign laboratories did not have the adequate control measures in place for ensuring proper biosafety, biosecurity, and risk management, ultimately resulting in the lab leak at the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” he says in his book. China knew from day one that this was a genetically engineered agent. “The US government is to blame for the transfer of dangerous biotechnology to the Chinese. I was terrified by what I saw. We were just handing them bioweapon technology. And greedy scientists have killed millions of people globally. ”
And the US government covered it up.

2 Likes

“We were just handing them bioweapon technology”. Yes, our government at its finest, protecting National Security so well, they give away bioweapons to our sworn enemies.
Fauci - among others- should rot in prison for treason.

2 Likes

Yup. Are some still calling us “racists” for believing in the truth; that the Wuhan Pneumonia (Fauci’s name for it) was China’s fault, albeit by way of the US?

2 Likes