Conservative Republicans that other Conservatives need to be wary of

He seems to me to be rather dim.

2 Likes

Haha! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: yes!

2 Likes

Lotus Eaters even addresses Lindsay Graham.

2 Likes
2 Likes

And certainly unreliable. More like electricity to a light bulb that is faulty.

3 Likes

A reply to the vid by Raheem says Miles Guo is a CCP spy. Anyone know where that comes from?
My guess is it’s a lie but I have no idea.

1 Like

I’m not sure either.

1 Like

Yes, it’s stupid for Graham to pander to the left by his statement. And yes, even Trumps choice of Barret was accepting the left’s premise, which is never a good idea.

2 Likes
2 Likes

You don’t say! No surprise there. There’s a reason they call them “Presstitutes”…

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Ha! Dan Crenshaw just exposed himself as the hypocrite that he is.

2 Likes

The chickens are coming home to roost!

1 Like
1 Like

It’s very weird to witness people - who are aware of the complete corruption and dishonesty of our government - still fall for the government/media propaganda promoting war in Ukraine.
As the article points out, it was understandable with the Iraq war, as we had been attacked, but this war is not in our vital national interest, and our involvement in it could trigger World War 3.
Are they that gullible?

1 Like
1 Like

He makes a good point that it’s understandable that the left wing news would fall in line with our current government in promoting pro-war propaganda, but why is the so called “conservative” Fox News just going along with them, like a “battered spouse”?
Well, one explanation could be that they’re getting paid by the government to do it, just like they were paid to promote pro-vaccine coverage.
They’re State-run media now, just like the others.

2 Likes
1 Like

Graham has always been a Rino. Crenshaw is turning out to be one, too. As I recall, his grifting is right up there next to Pelosi levels already.

1 Like