Communist China's Bioweapons

I thought this must be impossible:

“The next disease from China could be a civilization-killer. China’s military is working on the next generation of pathogens, a new kind of biological warfare of “specific ethnic genetic attacks.” In other words, Chinese researchers are developing viruses, microbes, and germs that leave China’s people immune but kill everyone else.”

3 Likes

Then I read this:

Chi Haotian was the Chinese Minister of Defense until his death sometime in the mid-2000s. But speaking in 2003, prior to his retirement, Chi addressed a gathering of high-level CCP members. In this previously unpublished speech, Chi spoke in terrifying terms of the need for “special means”—biological weapons—to “clean up America” and make room for Chinese to find “lebensraum” (living space). He talked about research into ethnic-specific bioweapons: “[In] recent years, we have been conducting research on genetic weapons, i.e., those weapons that do not kill yellow people.”
All this notwithstanding, as we now know from extensive documents obtained in August 2021 from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) by Judicial Watch, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and its subordinate National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID, headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci), were closely involved from 2014 onward in funding and gain-of-function research with the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), an integral element of the CCP-PLA BW program. New York Post reporting indicates that the U.S. Department of Defense also channeled funding via EcoHealth Alliance to the WIV.

3 Likes

Through Dr. Anthony Fauci, the highest paid government employee in the US, American taxpayers are paying China to develop bioweapons to destroy Americans - and everyone on earth except “yellow people”.

That’s what these reports are saying.

If it is possible and if it is true, what should be done about it? How can it be stopped?

3 Likes

China doesn’t actually need “lebensraum” in the way that say the Japanese thought they did in the 1930s. China’s total fertility rate is substantially below replacement level just as it is in the West (it’s similar to the UK’s in fact although our TFR is substantially higher than it would be were it not for our large immigrant population).

By contrast the population of Japan really was growing quickly in the 1930s:

That’s not to say that these intentions are not real even so, I just thought it worth bearing that in mind.

2 Likes

Probably nothing can be done short of all out war because they could continue in secret even if the weakened West applied economic sanctions (I’m not sure we could really afford to do that at the moment anyway).

However I’m not going to lose sleep over this (although it needs to be publicized), it seems to me that a bio-weapon that targeted all but a specific ethnicity would be a very difficult thing to produce and would come with a very high risk of serious unintended consequences.

3 Likes

I don’t doubt they are working on a biological weapon like this. They’ve also threatened us with an electromagnetic weapon that could wipe out the grid.
I don’t know what, besides an actual war, can be done except to do everything possible to make defensive weapons to counter theirs.
One would hope we’d have people working on this, but its not very reassuring with the people we have in charge right now. Surely our government knew about China’s intentions, and yet we have our highest paid bureaucrat, Fauci, paying the Chinese to come up with a bioweapon??? It’s insane.

3 Likes