Close the DEI-CRT Colleges and Establish Institutions of Proper Learning

“For some reason, Republicans seem terrified at the thought of offending the ragged collection of man-bunned TAs, tweed-jacketed dorks, craven cat-fancying administrators, and daddy issue-smitten purple-haired co-eds who seem to run our colleges. Our colleges. Ours. We, taxpayers, built them. We, taxpayers, pay for them. We, taxpayers, should dictate how they function. Why won’t we?”
“ ‘We’ does not include Ron DeSantis. The guy on the cutting edge of crushing CRT just gave all the public colleges in Florida a short fuse to report on their woke web of organizations and activities.”
There are zero excuses for a guy who sweats it out on an oil rig in the Permian Basin wringing oil out of the dirt under the blazing sun getting dunned by the state for tax money that then goes to underwrite some nose-pierced princess’s degree in Marxist puppetry. Or Marxist interpretive dance. Or anything Marxist, other than how to stamp out Marxism forever.”
But Governor Ron DeSantis is:
“… replacing the board of trustees of a super-liberal public college with people who don’t hate normal Americans, and that has the freakshow fuming. The pinkos are most perturbed at the thought of classes that teach actual history, actual literature, and actual knowledge instead of woke intersectional mind goo. And too bad for them – there’s not a damn thing they can do about it. So where are the other red governors on this?

2 Likes

More about the puerile nonsense obsessing the academies:

1 Like

Yes, its the most disgusting misuse of tax money imaginable. Why have they gone along with it for so long? I’m sure all you have to do is follow the money - they’re in on the take.
Ron DeSantis is a true hero for doing something about it. I hope he shames the others into action.

1 Like

Go Ron!! We heard about this, and it is a shot fired that all Red States and others should heed. I am assuming that other Free State universities will get their act together.

2 Likes