Citizens of the United States, Brace for Disappointment

Quote:
Biden will announce he is running again but will withdraw sometime around the Democratic National Convention so as to clear the presidential field for . . .
Michelle Obama.
The stench of desperation is hilarious, isn’t it? That’s how bad the field of Democratic presidential prospects is. Democrats must be pretty frantic for someone to have conjured up and floated this rumor. A recent poll indicated 72 percent of Americans don’t want Biden to run again in 2024. Biden will be 82 shortly after the 2024 election. Is this Michelle Obama rumor supposed to give Democrats hope?
Please. I’ll believe aliens taught Bigfoot how to make crop circles in Peru before I buy this one. Michelle Obama hates politics, hates voters, and hates Washington D.C., and not necessarily in that order.
She emerged from her privileged Martha’s Vineyard cocoon recently to recount in a podcast (about herself, naturally) that she cried uncontrollably for a half an hour on Air Force One when she left Washington, D.C., after Donald Trump’s inauguration. “Just straight, uncontrollable sobbing” from “holding it together for eight years” under the enormous, horrible, crushing burden of being the First Lady of the United States. Face it: she does not look or sound like a woman who wants to be president.
And presidential politics ain’t beanbag. The kid glove treatment she received as the wife of the first black presidential candidate would evaporate if she were the candidate. We would hear all over again about the unintelligible college thesis, the no-show political spoils job, the surrendered law license, the curious absence of any photos of her pregnant with her children, the complete lack of any electoral office.
This conspiracy is merely a good laugh full of Schadenfreude at the horrible predicament in which the Democratic Party has placed itself. They have made their bed with Joe Biden and cackling Kamala and there’s no way out. And Michelle Obama is not coming to save them.

2 Likes

But, she may be running to be a puppet president, and Barry will be the real president. PINO? And, then as they do in the current administration, it will be Susan Rice again, as well. She will appeal to those Leftists, who will be angered that Kammie is not asked to run, and to those idiots that believe it is her time because she is a well-loved black woman, whose election or nomination will prove that there are racists, who will vote Republican and “good white people” who will vote Democrat.

Is there any doubt about this sort of game?

3 Likes

Its nice that the Democrats have placed themselves in such a horrible predicament, but that just means that a horrible solution - like Michelle Obama - is exactly what they’ll come up with to fix it.
Someone that - like Biden - is so horrible, nobody will vote for them, but they’ll force them on us anyway, because our votes don’t count anymore.
Remember, “All your voting machines belong to us”.

3 Likes

I wasn’t aware that Michelle Obama is disliked by Leftists or Democrats. I thought she was still the Most Admired Woman in the World…or some such title, as that.

4 Likes

Oh, yes, so admired, she “graced” the cover of every magazine. Then Melania, a professional model, was totally ignored by all of them.

3 Likes

It’s hard to tell if this author is serious or making double-satire or reverse-satire of some kind. Especially where she writes, “The kid glove treatment she received as the wife of the first black presidential candidate would evaporate if she were the candidate. We would hear all over again about the unintelligible college thesis, the no-show political spoils job, the surrendered law license, the curious absence of any photos of her pregnant with her children, the complete lack of any electoral office.” Is she kidding us? Nothing like that would ever see the light of day in the media. – By the way, I had never heard about the curious lack of pregnancy photos, but I would not be surprised AT ALL if it were the case.

3 Likes

Doesn’t M.O. look elegant, slender, superbly dressed, glamorous in the small picture next to the title of the American greatness article? What model could compete with that?

3 Likes

Hah! I know, just stunning, she is!
And Zerothruster is right - no-one would make those criticisms of her - not without being “cancelled” as a racist, sexist bigot.

1 Like

And, Republicans would be canceled outright for mentioning any of those things. Unless…they did it full force without care, stood together and…wait, hahaha…that would never happen.

I had three children, and I think there is only one photo of me pregnant for each of them, and they are candid shots. Women of the era past didn’t offer public pix of each months progression online. Nor did we wear clothing that accented our pregnancy, but rather those that were modest in that regard.

And, yes she has gained weight, but she is still a lovely woman. She just dresses poorly in high fashion clothing that costs a lot, but is rarely flattering. Jill Biden does that too. It is a cross the FLs must bear, I guess.

You must remember her hips. It was inevitable that she would have a weight problem. No doubt, she is on an antidepressant, which makes weight gain even worse. Genetics and environment and being married to Barry and pretending.

I don’t like either her or Joe, but I can sympathize with their respective situations they have found themselves in.

There has been talk of Michelle running since Barry’s last term ended. It was thought she would be a shoe-in. I guess some Michelle-Groupie Progressives still might believe it

1 Like

The presidential limousine is called The Beast. They’d have to change that name so as not to confuse the two.

2 Likes