Christine Anderson calls Covid vaccine campaign “The Worse Crime Ever Committed on Humanity”

5 Likes

So…here we are all vaccinated and boosted, except for the youngest. Where can I find information about the long term effects of Covid vaccine toxicity? Should we accept that we are all okay, since no ill effects have shown up?

I am the only one on this forum that got the vaccine, is that right? We are not losing sleep over it, but should we be? Perhaps I will find an answer or direction from reading the PANDA report.

I guess time will tell. So far, so good…no bat wings. :slight_smile:
But…heavy sigh.

5 Likes

I’ve seen her on Bannon’s War Room. She’s very up front and outspoken in the kind of way I’d like to see all conservative and anti-communist leaders emulate.

4 Likes

I’m glad you’re all doing ok! You might check out R.D. Malone’s substack. He writes about it.

4 Likes

Yes, she’s amazing! Don’t know how she hasn’t been “cancelled” by that parliament.

3 Likes

Yes I have seen some advice about mitigating potential bad effects but I would think the best defence is probably just to make sure you’ve got a good diet and lifestyle generally. The mortality rate is up slightly in the UK but not nearly enough to cause a major alarm at this point anyway I think.

I also know people who have had multiple jabs and not suffered any ill effects, and a recent article about official data from Germany put the risk of serious adverse reactions at 1 in 300. I’m not sure if the risk goes up for multiple doses or whether it’s just particular individuals who are susceptible to problems, or indeed as some people including I think Mike Yeadon suggested there could be a problem with specific batches of the injections. One thing that was clear though from Dr John Campbell’s interview with Kyle (a fit young cyclist with no prior health problems) who had a very bad heart reaction was that it was only on the second dose that he had that bad reaction, his first dose was fine (there might be a conclusion to draw from that).

4 Likes

Yes, apparently there was a huge discrepancy in the amount of the vaccine dosage in different batches. So possibly if you lucked out and got vaxxed on a good “batch” you’re okay.

4 Likes

Thanks Liz, I get his newsletter.

3 Likes

Chauncey, our farm family of 8 adults, two teens and 3 children have various health issues from obesity to the really bad kind of cholesterol to autoimmune conditions, but so far, everybody’s alright.

Virgil and I are in perfect health with excellent diets and healthy living habits… :laughing:

No really; except for what is wrong with us, we are perfect specimens.

4 Likes