Chinese communists may have underestimated deaths from Wuhan virus

China reported 4,600 deaths from Wuhan virus. USA (with smaller population) reported 777,000 deaths.

I accused Chinese communists of lying. Facebook banned me for 24 hours for “hate speech” !!!

5 Likes

Ha! Perfect example of how the bogus concept of “hate speech” was designed to be used - to censor any speech that contradicts the lies they are telling.

6 Likes

Of course they lied about the deaths! I thought that was rather like a fact. Then again, some people still KNOW nothing about the real Fauci.

David, how did you ever endure 24 hours of being banned from FB?! :upside_down_face:

Unbelievable mistake…ohgawd!

5 Likes

A Facebook ban is a blessing in disguise, because here you are at a much better website :slightly_smiling_face:

If those who criticize the PCR tests are right then in all probability the USA is over-reporting. Personally I don’t trust any numbers on COVID-19, I only trust the overall death rate. The age adjusted death rate in 2020 in the UK was the same as it was in 2008 (and lower than every year before 2008) (source the Office of National Statistics). Nothing very significant happened in 2020 in other words (except the very significant REACTION to the vastly exaggerated threat from COVID-19).

5 Likes

Politicians have a tendency to exaggerate any threat, to take credit for warning the people, and for the actual harm being less than they led people to expect.

5 Likes

Yes, you can’t trust any of the numbers when you know that they have lied about them from the beginning. How much of what they counted as covid was actually the flu? And how many deaths were from other causes, but still counted as covid?
And now the question is, how many people are actually dying from the vaccines, and they’re counting that as covid, too?

6 Likes

Ha Ha !!! I do not like being banned from Facebook, because there I can reach a wider audience. Here (at the atheist conservative) I am only “preaching to the choir”!

4 Likes

David, indeed you can. Keep up the good work. You could just consider the ban a sort of vacation from FB. I will check out your page.

4 Likes

Thank you Jeanne. I am pleased to be welcomed here by like-minded people including you.

5 Likes

Well, I would love to learn ball-room dancing, but I won’t wear leather latex or spike heels. :wink:

Really, I love your FB page! Still laughing…

3 Likes

Thank you Jeanne for visiting my facebook page.

Spike heels are a matter of taste (bad taste)!

Anyone can learn to dance; all you need is a sense of musical rhythm and a pair of dance shoes {high heels not recommended).

2 Likes

Dear friend, would you send me any official site for whole world fatality statistics? I searched for a while but google delivers bunch of liars. THX

3 Likes

The only one I’ve looked at for whole world data is this one which uses data from the UN:

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/ranking/death-rate

As we’ve discussed here before obviously the UN is a very suspect organization. However I do believe that we can still trust the overall death rate data as reasonably reliable because it is simply compiled from national statistics, and also it is harder to falsify all causes deaths in general (death being something of a binary state of affairs - you’re either dead or you’re not dead). Obviously some nations’ data may be more reliable than others, but as I mentioned above, it’s the data on COVID-19 cases and deaths that is really suspect in my opinion.

4 Likes

I used to spend some time on Twitter until I discovered they were shadow-banning me and making it hard for people to see links to my website. You can think you’re talking to a large audience on these platforms but what’s the point if not many people can read your comments? Still if you are careful enough you can avoid the shadow banning and get something through to somebody, so it’s not completely pointless I suppose.

2 Likes

Very useful, so thanks.

2 Likes