China’s Influence in Latin America

2 Likes

Yazmin; it isn’t just Latin America that China has in it’s sights. Canada is a far more valuable and far easier target. Canada, like Australia, has a small population, easily taken over through a carefully planned emigration policy. Canada is the world’s second largest country by land area, although most of it is hardly habitable. It does however, have vast resources and agricultural capability, all this with a population of 38 million! You can see the plan in action if you visit Vancouver (Hongcouver) or Toronto. The exact same plan that europeans used to overcome the natives will be used by the Chinese to overcome the europeans.
The same plan is being used for Australia, as a visit to Sydney would confirm.
Meanwhile the US engages in endless de-stabilization programs in places that are largely irrelevant.

2 Likes

Yasmin: A very interesting picture that shows some of the changes in World trade, vis a vis China and the US, in the period 2000-2020.
I have no back-up data to support this but I have no doubt that the trend is accurate.

2 Likes

I heard today that the US has sanctions on 1 in 10 countries of the world.

Why are we having anything to do with countries/governments of which we disapprove?

Oh, wait…they provide is with the slave labor that Republicans got rid of many years ago.

4 Likes

Jeanne: Unfortunately the US has gone mad. The State Dept./CIA has gone completely rogue. Also all the other agencies of govt. There is no effective control of these agencies. In the race for world supremacy, which the USA had locked up, we have stumbled, badly, and now the competeitors are gathering around the corpse of American quality, and destroying our lead in civilisational organisation.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yes, because Biden himself is “sideshow”, or maybe more like a freak show.

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s not unlikely that China will try to do to Latin America what it is doing to Africa. But these reports do not give enough concrete information to demonstrate success.

1 Like

Yes, I remember hearing about China’s infiltration of South America quite awhile ago. It’s no surprise, considering the fact that the CCP has plans to rule the world.

2 Likes